Aloha! Any others from Hawaii? Looking to buy Driving/therapy minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keti Kamalani

Reaction score
Aloha!

We live on the island of Oahu and own a small farm. We have been lifetime horse people and trained our kids horses' in the past to be ridden without a bridle or saddle. We trained the horses and kids with the lightest touch and softest voice, so its a kind life with expectations and rewards for the horses and people too! Now we are older but we still want the interaction of a life with horses. We plan to buy two minis that drive and are therapy trained so they can interact with our farm activities. We have already contacted our state and equine air cargo companies to be sure everything about their travel to Hawaii will be safe and peaceful. We host intimate concerts on our small chocolate farm www.nativehawaiianorganic.com and we volunteer our time for special needs groups. It would be a lifetime placement.

We are not experienced with minis or driving so we are here to learn as our commitment to do this right. We are thankful for any guidance or suggestions that come our way.

Keti Kamalani

I am on Oahu as well and have minis, I am training a few to drive now. We should meet up one day... I think I was on a conference call with you with 4H once. :)
Kim

Back