Almost a yearling! (Toyhorse Charmers Topaz)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vansplic

Reaction score
Posting for the aunties who helped me welcome my pride and joy into the world almost a year ago (April 22, 2013). Momma has really blossomed being able to keep this filly. The filly is doing great! We weaned this fall, worked on breaking to halter and leading and a few other things before throwing her back out with her momma for the winter (they slept in separate stalls). She still has not stopped going, going, going and she loves to JUMP! Her other favorite past time is cutting the barn cats! She is a great little cat cutter, has a nice rollback, stays tight on the kittehs and really seems to know and love her job! No slides but she doesn't have the shoes ;)IMG_9589.JPG

IMG_9561.JPG

IMG_9583.JPG

What a beauty she has turned out to be! It's so nice seeing "our" babies growing up! Thank you for posting these pictures!

If she ever decides to shed out I will post those too... could not have done it without the aunties!!! Now chomping at the bit to have the resources to rescue another mare in foal!
default_whistling.gif

This is SO much more fun than human kids! LOL! kinda like grandbabies I assume. You spoil them rotten and then throw them back out with their mommas!

There she is!! Looking absolutely fabulous - and still following her zooooooooooming around routine I see. LOL!!

Many thanks for the pictures, I love seeing how 'our' babies grow up - cant wait for the summer coat pics too. Perhaps you could also post on the mare and foal forum as things are pretty busy over there right now and quite a few folks might not have the time to pop in here to catch your update?

I read about charm and topaz and I was sorry to here what happened to charm as I almost considered buying her from the miniature breeder who had charm prior to where you got her from. I am glad to here she has a good home now. It seems 2013 was the year for spunky chestnut fillies as I also have a spunky little girl who is related to yours. This is my 2013 filly Aurea she has the same lines that Topaz has from England.

IMG_325668048367158.jpeg

Latest posts

Back