All you Survivor Fans

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
Ready to embark on a new adventure??? Don't forget tomorrow starts the new episodes.....can't WAIT!!!!
aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
(Man I gotta get a grip!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
All ready! Have you heqard who won the competion and the chest on BB?

My 9 year old woke up this morning (and instead of wishing his mommy a Happy 40th birthday) he comes in a says "Survivor starts tonight!!" LOL

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Woo Hoo I can't wait!! I was making my husbands lunch this morning and it just dawned on me WHY BB6 wont be on tonight!
rolleyes.gif

Sometimes it just amazes me that I can even function at all!!! LOL!!

Hope for a very interesting show!

Leya

I saw a commerical last night about Survivor. It said they are bringing back 2 "popular" players from a previous season. I Really hope it's not Rob & Amber. I did get kind of sick of them!!! Looking forward to watching tonight!!

I'm taking a guess and I may be totally off here but in the sillhouette shadow of the two guests, the guy's looked like Colby. Wonder what the 2 guests will be doing there anyway?

Yeah! I saw comercials last night too! I'm ready. I'm curious about the returning players too and did think of Rob and Amber, and the silloutes did kind of look like them.
rolleyes.gif

Even though the silhouettes didn't look like him at all.....I would love to have Rupert back!!! Do you remember when he stole all the other tribe's shoes when they were supposed to be pirates??? That still cracks me up!!! Colby? Take him or leave him.

I liked Rupert too. I kept wandering if it was Richard. You remember the one who ran around naked? That question (who is it going to be) is driving me bonkers! Will it be a likable person, or would they throw in some of the harder ones to get along with people. Can't wait to find out.
new_shocked.gif

Fran

I have been patiently waiting for this day to come... lol...I LOVE SURVIVOR!!! and not to mention next thursday ER returns.. I will be glued to the TV waiting to see what happens on the series premier. Although it wont be the same without Dr. Carter...
wub.gif
and I wonder why my hubby hates thursdays in the fall...
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
OhHorsePee said:
I liked Rupert too. I kept wandering if it was Richard. You remember the one who ran around naked? That question (who is it going to be) is driving me bonkers! Will it be a likable person, or would they throw in some of the harder ones to get along with people. Can't wait to find out. 
new_shocked.gif
Fran

467538[/snapback]

LOL My mom thinks it might be the "naked" guy too. What about Jeri (sp?) didn't like her at all!!! (can't remember if sh did it twice who would want to do it a third??)

I AM SO READY. Mom and I watch it EVERY week. I just need to record The OC since I missed a whole season last year watching Survivor.

I think it is Rupert. Everyone loves him and wants him back

I think I'd kinda like to see the 2 from last season that were the only 2 left( on one tribe) and they kept getting the pants wooped off them!

UMM..... I think the girl was Stephanie... but for the life for me I can't think of the guys name! I just thought she was a good athlete and I'd like to see how they would both do in a differant situation.

Thats My Guess!!
biggrin.gif
Well see soon enough!

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I would love for Stephanie and that guy to get another chance. Wasn't his name Billy something?

I DO remember when Rupert stole the items from the other tribe ...that was a good survival tactic! I would LOVE to see Rupert come back too.

Rob and Amber, Jeri, Johnny Fairplay, whiney Sue that got all whipped up when Richard (was it ?) brushed up against her trying to fanagle the board bridge maze, ...........
thumbdown.gif

Lets all too remember that there are others in different time zones that see the episodes after we do...so no giving anything away or comment hinting until the next day...K? Come on 8:00 !!!!!
aktion033.gif

Different time zones? My wife watches the earliest times zones then the late time zones. She is addicted to television and with the satellite she can watch all the programs on all the networks with the time shifting.

Did everyone watch?? I was really glad to see Bobby John and Stephenie come back. I had alot of respect for them both last season. What a rough hike through the jungle!! Can you imagine how hard that must of been?? All those young hunks put down on the ground!! Really glad that Stephenie's tribe actually won the boat challenge and didn't have to go to tribal council. I'm glad Survivor is back!!

Now I can't wait for January when 24 and Idol come back on!!

I thought it was really cool that they brought Steph and Bobby Jon back!
aktion033.gif
I really liked them both. Sure as heck glad it wasn't someone like Richard or Johnny Fairplay - would seriously consider not watching it if it had been them.

I'm definitely a Rupert fan too. Would love to see him back any time.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I'm sooo happy! I guessed right!! I really thought Stephanie and Bobby John deserved another chance!

I think this is going to be a good one!

Did anyboby else think the X football player was doing the right thing by fibbing? JMO but if they knew who he was he would be the first to get the boot! And I'd like to see if he can really compete out side of football. Also Steph and Bobby John better make alot of friends pretty quick
biggrin.gif
I have a feeling they may be an easy target!

Ohh how fun!! I just love Survivor
wub.gif
and now I can talk with other people who feel the same way about it!

Leya

Oh ya, I thought that nurse lady was pretty cool! Thats a thankless and selfless job! Lucky for them she was there!

Latest posts

Back