All you Survivor Fans

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a great show! I bet they do vote Stephanie and Bobby John off soon. Did you catch that guy calling Bobby John stupid then they show him fall on his tushy?

Fran

It was a great show! I bet they do vote Stephanie and Bobby John off soon. Did you catch that guy calling Bobby John stupid then they show him fall on his tushy?
new_rofl.gif
OH MAN that HAD to have hurt!!! I had to laugh only because he was so smart about calling Bobby John stupid...but it hurt my back to see him fall like that.
ohmy.gif

I too think Stephanie and Bobby John will be a target. Steph is likable but very opinionated and competative, and people are gonna mark her quick. (Love that she's a Jersey girl tho !!
biggrin.gif
) That tribe were very lucky that they had the nurse with them to help the guys get back on their feet. I don't know what to think of the Quarterback...he may have a strategy but I don't know what it is yet.

You mean I have to wait until January for 24 and IDOL?????????
ohmy.gif

From what I've heard.....January for 24 & Idol. Didn't Fox do that last year too? I hate having to wait!!

My son did his internship for his Master's degree, this summer, in the

National Park Reserve in Guatemala where the show is.

The headquarters, for the show was about 30K from the village he lived in

and worked out of.

They were setting up the 'town' where the staff would live, while he was there.

The area is so lush and photgenic and looks just like the photos he sends home

with all the Mayan ruins.

The alligators, monkeys and spiders are for real....and so is the sweat. The

sweat is very very real!

We're going to have to tape the show for him, he's back on campus in Cost Rica and the shows they get there are usually a year behind.

This season seems so real for us though, we'll really enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back