All Time Favorite Sit-Coms?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
We've been talking about comedians / comediennes, so that brings to mind sit-coms on tv!

What are your all time favorites?

Mine are:

• Seinfeld
  • Scrubs
  • Sex in the City
  • Two and a Half Men
Something personal about a sit-com -- I was born in an Army hospital and until I was a teenager, I thought that meant in a tent like on M*A*S*H!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Jill? Are you bored? :bgrin Lots of topics for you this week!!
default_wink.png
:

My favorites are Scrubs (have a student right now that looks and acts like JD), For Better Or Worse, How I met your mother, and 2 and 1/2 Men!

Hi Jill :saludando: !!! I love Seinfeld reruns. :bgrin My all time favorite sit com.

Also like Scrubs and Earl right now for current sit coms(I often hope to meet a girl just like Joy at a horse show
default_wink.png
: :bgrin )

The New Christine show can be funny.....

There was a sit com that ran years ago.....it was called, Mama's Family.....I would laugh because it reminded me of some of my family. :bgrin

Some of those older British sit coms we get on PBS stations are funny. Everyone has a Hyacinth Bucket they know in life!

Last edited by a moderator:
My all time favorite is an oldie-----I Love Lucy!!!

But each week I also like to watch Two and a Half Men, Will and Grace, and Frasier.Ooops and I don't want to forget several other oldies I used to watch all the time. Dick Van Dyke and Mr. Ed.

Good shows, everyone
default_smile.png

I guess it's not that hard to tell I keep a light client calendar in the summer :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]SCRUBS[/SIZE]

I just finished watching the first season of scrubs in two days (Got it for my birthday hehe) and I want the rest of them because I love all of the characters.

Jess --

I love Scrubs so much!!! AND, I am way behind the curve because I didn't discover it until about a year ago. So, I've been watching the older ones in syndication. I just love it!

Jill

FRIENDS!!!

And that's it.........there hasn't been any series as good since, so we watch re-runs, it never gets boring!

We've been talking about comedians / comediennes, so that brings to mind sit-coms on tv!

What are your all time favorites?

Mine are:

• Seinfeld
  • Scrubs
  • Sex in the City
  • Two and a Half Men
Something personal about a sit-com -- I was born in an Army hospital and until I was a teenager, I thought that meant in a tent like on M*A*S*H!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
Jill,

Both my mom and husband hate it, but I just love "Sex in the City".

I also like Friends, Scrubs, Frasier, M*A*S*H (lovin all the reruns), and Grace Under Fire.

Jess --

I love Scrubs so much!!! AND, I am way behind the curve because I didn't discover it until about a year ago. So, I've been watching the older ones in syndication. I just love it!

Jill
Jill -

My dad got me into it earlier this year and I am HOOKED. I think I am going to go to the video store to see if they have the other four seasons for rent. I HAVE to know what happens. I have been watching the newer ones and I feel like I have missed so much.

I don't watch many sit coms....but when I do, I don't mind watching Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens reruns.

All In The Family

I Love Lucy

The Facts Of Life (Jo!
default_wub.png
: )

Seinfeld

Friends

Everybody Loves Raymond

Ugly Betty (only sitcom I watch that's on TV now)

Edited:.. Three's Company

Okay, at the risk of being made fun of ..what is the difference between a sit-com and a regular tv show?

I do love All In The Family (is that a sit-com???). The old man in that show reminds me way to much of my father, not w/ how they act ...just the looks lol.

My faverite show is Smallville, dont know if that is a sit-com though? Every thursday at 8pm-9pm, you can find me infront of the TV watching the WB channell
default_smile.png
. I've been the one sitting infront of best buy in my car at 6am in the morning waiting for them to open to be the first one the buy the DVD's for the past 4 years :eek:.

I also love seinfeld, although i dont think i have seen it in over a year or two
default_smile.png

Everybody Loves Raymond

Friends(seen every episode twice or more I think LOL)

Will and Grace (one of my favorites)

hemmm thats all I can think ofalthough im sure there are more.... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back