All Stars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica_06

Reaction score
Hi
default_saludando.gif

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

I was just curious if anyone has gotten their letters yet for All Stars? Or am I jumping the gun and its still being calculated?!
default_smile.png

~Jessica

default_new_shocked.gif
I can't wait either, and was wondering the same thing! I know some of the Shetlands have received notification about their AmmY awards. The suspence is horrible!

Thank you I was hoping I wasn't missed, The suspense is bad!
default_wink.png
lol January is just a week away..........
default_laugh.png

Yes, I was watching closely for a while waiting for the last shows to be posted. Then I got busy with Christmas stuff and when I looked again they had been cut off the awards page for "calculating". Frustrating as I just hate to wait and wonder if we're stilll where we (my horses) were.

Hope they come out soon!

Last years All Star letter I have is dated Jan 3, 2008 for the 2007 season, so they should be coming soon !
default_saludando.gif

Our black leopard appaloosa filly named "Coventry Lanes Hollywood Diva should be Reserve Champion in two catagories and a 7th place in the National All Star Performer Awards, plus some our other miniatures and shetlands hopefully are up in the Top Ten placings as well !!

Last years All Star letter I have is dated Jan 3, 2008 for the 2007 season, so they should be coming soon !
default_saludando.gif

Our black leopard appaloosa filly named "Coventry Lanes Hollywood Diva should be Reserve Champion in two catagories and a 7th place in the National All Star Performer Awards, plus some our other miniatures and shetlands hopefully are up in the Top Ten placings as well !!
Ok thanks
default_smile.png

Congrats on your soon to be placings!!
default_laugh.png

Sandee I know how you feel I watch it all summer after the shows are calculated!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

~Jessica

Latest posts

Back