All six rescued puppies are...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
I am so happy all six puppies found new homes in 12 days. They are all placed in responsible loving homes...now, my hubby for one couldn't understand why I would want to do this and not let the lady take them to the pound. Well first off, at least one would have died before getting to the pound and secondly, with the Katrina pets coming to Nebraska, I saved a lot of time and money for the humane society by placing them on my own. I can screen people as well as they can, and yes, I did turn several away. I made $71 and a 20 lb. bag of dogfood...the vet bill was $93. I would say I got darned close. It was a blessing to have the opportunity to know these six little guys and to share them with my children, the nursing home and their new owners.

Thats just wonderful news!!! Very heartwarming what you have done to take on these innocent little creatures and find them loving homes!!

Hay I just wanted to let you know I've read all you post about this from the begining and your an ANGEL!!
hypocrite.gif
!! You have taken the lives of these little guys in your hands and placed them where you felt they would be safe! You've done a great thing in my book! And just know your not alone I would have done the same thing!
biggrin.gif

Leya

This is such good news!!! Think of the difference you made for not just those precious puppies but also their new families!!!

aktion033.gif
We need a standing ovation smiley! You have done a wonderful thing! Good work!
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
YAY I love the happy endings......that was a very good thing you just did and your kids just learned a huge lesson about compassion
wink.gif

Thanks guys! It is funny the lady was convinced no one would want these puppies and since I got rid of them I have recieved one phone call and two e mails requesting more! I guess it just goes to show that where there is a will there is a way and I told hubby they would go to the pound after two weeks if I just couldn't get rid of them! Thank goodness that didn't happen. Petfinder.com is really a blessing!

Latest posts

Back