All right Erica, behind in the weekly foal pictures,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Geeze,,,,,,,,no foal fix yet again today.
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

Long day at work, come home, get on the forum to get a foal fix so at least PART of my day goes well,

and NO pictures. :DOH!

Maybe the weekly thing was just too much,,,,,,,I say we go monthly?

Erica can stay busy,,,,,,and we can still get our fix!!!!!!

Maybe???????

We really are just kidding Erica,,,,,,,,but we do enjoy your babies!

yeah Im chiming in I havent seen any new foal pics yet either! Wheres the pic?

Yes way, way behind........

But I do have 9 foals up being weaned as of yesterday......and they all got VERY, VERY rough clips to cool them off as it was over 100 again yesterday.

I have to get 9 horses clipped today for a show; but then I think I'm taking a break and letting the horses rest before Nationals so will have time to get them decently clipped and some shots on an upcoming weekend.

Have 5 more to wean but they need to wait about 3-4 more weeks and I can wean them all together as a group.

I did take some pictures of some horses just out in the pasture yesterday......Fat, sassy mares.

Im looking forward to photos
default_biggrin.png
Are all foals sold besides the keepers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience, patience, patience... ok, I can't be patient!! Can't wait to see new pics and maybe there will be a special little bay girl in there too??????
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I would like to put in a special request to see Take Me To The Top ...that filly i think is my faverit so far
default_smile.png

No foal pictures but after I get home from this weekend I plan on getting them clipped and shot (at least the ones that are weaned)

Anxious to get them clipped and photograph them, love all of them and several of them are just really looking
default_new_shocked.gif

Have - Topper, Turner, Too Much, KnockU, Meme, Atty, Besty, Chiquita, Echo and Tequila to do hopefully next weekend
default_wacko.png

But for some pictures that I found that I took recently of mostly broodmares......who are living a the pasture life doing what they want, when they want, and eating all the grass they want, but they have shedded off so nicely.

Talker - show filly with several Grand this year, out enjoying some play time

talker2.jpg

broodmares in all their fat, sassy, we don't care glory
default_smile.png
Just 45-60 days gestation here

Glory

gloryjune.jpg

Amy

amy.jpg

Kitty

kitty-1.jpg

Some two year old mares out just living the life of freedom as well

Mary

maryjune.jpg

PQ

PQjune2.jpg

Memoir (I just love her ears) w/PQ in background

memoir.jpg

Awesome

awesome.jpg

Then for overo........just a snapshot I found on this camera card, taken last month of Looker

looker6-12-08-1.jpg

Are all foals sold besides the keepers?
Leeana

Several have sold, I have 5 that I am keeping (or plans to keep......at least 3 of them are staying no way I'm getting talked out of them), have 3 more that I am contemplating offering as no way I can fit all of them on my show strings and they are so beautiful to be sitting in my fields just growing up .....so maybe I can find time soon to do nice clipped pictures of them to showcase their potential and maybe get them in a show barn that has room for them.

Very nice
default_biggrin.png
, you can tell Glory and Jesse are paternal siblings, both have "that" look to them
default_wub.png

Leeana
Several have sold, I have 5 that I am keeping (or plans to keep......at least 3 of them are staying no way I'm getting talked out of them), have 3 more that I am contemplating offering as no way I can fit all of them on my show strings and they are so beautiful to be sitting in my fields just growing up .....so maybe I can find time soon to do nice clipped pictures of them to showcase their potential and maybe get them in a show barn that has room for them.
Hey i have room, plenty of it infact
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for making us happy while waiting for foal pictures,,,,very nice of you!

Like Glory a lot,,,,,,very nice
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Mary is very nice as well. I don't recall seeing her, did she show at all?

I have seen a lot of your pictures, don't recall seeing those back grounds before. Different pasture you were in? Never noticed the house, or the woods, or the little wooden gate. Looks nice.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

Very nice pictures, nice mares. Im so jealous of your green its so dry in Colorado.

Thanks for making us happy while waiting for foal pictures,,,,very nice of you!Like Glory a lot,,,,,,very nice Mary is very nice as well. I don't recall seeing her, did she show at all?

I have seen a lot of your pictures, don't recall seeing those back grounds before. Different pasture you were in? Never noticed the house, or the woods, or the little wooden gate. Looks nice.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

All the pictures (besides the one with Looker - that ones at my house, in one of the smaller paddocks) but the others are just down the road a hop and skip at my grandads...

I keep all my younger mares that I'm not breeding yet down there, as well as this time of year I take the mares that don't have foals at side that are vet checked in foal down there as well.

Is that motion blur or are Talker's legs really that fine? Wow! You can add me to the Glory fanclub too.

Latest posts

Back