All play and no work!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Took the girls for some exercise two days ago, my friend was over so she was in charge of the camera for the most part.

They have a show (NbarH) on Saturday, and I definitely think they're about as ready as they can be!

I took these photos of little Covergirl free lunging, she's going to do a liberty class. She loves to run, as soon as the halter's off she's tearing around the ring.

IMG_5439.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

My friend took the following pictures

I'd say she's about ready for jumping too!
default_laugh.png

IMG_5440.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

And here's Miss Sassy Kassie
default_wub.png

She absolutely loves her jumping and hunter classes and puts her heart into it

Here she is practicing for hunter

IMG_5411.jpg

Clicker time!

Lie down, this is just the cutest thing and everyone who sees it says 'How did you teach her that?'
default_smile.png

IMG_5422.jpg

Take a bow (not the best pic, she's not quite in the bowing position yet but she was on her way down)

IMG_5426.jpg

Thanks for looking!

It was certainly what I would call a great day, everyone had a lot of fun, I don't think they realize it's work.
default_wink.png

Rebecca

You are right. That's not work! Both of them are really putting their heart into it.

Good luck at the show. Let us know how you guys go.

default_smile.png

xox Leonie xox

Your horses are always so well cared for and look great!! Bet they do awsome at the show.

Great tricks to!!

[SIZE=12pt]Awesome!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

I love reading your posts & seeing your pictures,

you care & love your horses sooo much,

& they love you in return for it.

definently great to see.
default_wink.png

& please let us know how they do at the show!
default_laugh.png

Very nice pictures!!! Love the tricks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, the comments mean a lot, as these two girls definitely mean the world to me.
default_wub.png
I'll put up a new post after the show for everyone to check out. I'm having some trouble finding a second handler at the moment but hopefully everything goes smoothly on the day of the show!
default_smile.png

I'm in a 4H club and we have shows every year, I took Kassie to the county show in June with my clubs other two horses, a 16.2 hand Dutch Warmblood and a 15 hand QH, out of more than a hundred horses there were 2 minis, including Kassie. We walked around the grounds and did tricks for people, she carried a driving whip all around and shook hands. She took a bow for the judges and placed first in our class (granted there were only two of us).
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back