Quantcast

All play and no work!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Rebecca

Reaction score
Took the girls for some exercise two days ago, my friend was over so she was in charge of the camera for the most part.

They have a show (NbarH) on Saturday, and I definitely think they're about as ready as they can be!

I took these photos of little Covergirl free lunging, she's going to do a liberty class. She loves to run, as soon as the halter's off she's tearing around the ring.

My friend took the following pictures

I'd say she's about ready for jumping too!

And here's Miss Sassy Kassie

She absolutely loves her jumping and hunter classes and puts her heart into it

Here she is practicing for hunter

Clicker time!

Lie down, this is just the cutest thing and everyone who sees it says 'How did you teach her that?'

Take a bow (not the best pic, she's not quite in the bowing position yet but she was on her way down)

Thanks for looking!

It was certainly what I would call a great day, everyone had a lot of fun, I don't think they realize it's work.

Rebecca

maplegum

Reaction score
You are right. That's not work! Both of them are really putting their heart into it.

Good luck at the show. Let us know how you guys go.

xox Leonie xox

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Your horses are always so well cared for and look great!! Bet they do awsome at the show.

Great tricks to!!

BannerBrat

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Awesome!
[/SIZE]

I love reading your posts & seeing your pictures,

you care & love your horses sooo much,

& they love you in return for it.

definently great to see.

& please let us know how they do at the show!

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Very nice pictures!!! Love the tricks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebecca

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the comments mean a lot, as these two girls definitely mean the world to me.
I'll put up a new post after the show for everyone to check out. I'm having some trouble finding a second handler at the moment but hopefully everything goes smoothly on the day of the show!

I'm in a 4H club and we have shows every year, I took Kassie to the county show in June with my clubs other two horses, a 16.2 hand Dutch Warmblood and a 15 hand QH, out of more than a hundred horses there were 2 minis, including Kassie. We walked around the grounds and did tricks for people, she carried a driving whip all around and shook hands. She took a bow for the judges and placed first in our class (granted there were only two of us).

Latest posts