All Canadians I hope you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Well today is Canada Day. I hope all you other fellow Canadians have a happy Canada Day. I celebrated this weekend, went to Bury on Saturday for their celebrations, then Sunday went to Knowlton for their celebrations. The fireworks in Knowlton were amazing. We didn't stay for the fireworks in Bury since it is over a hour away from my house. Knowlton is only 15-20 minutes from my house.
default_smile.png

Well today is Canada Day. I hope all you other fellow Canadians have a happy Canada Day. I celebrated this weekend, went to Bury on Saturday for their celebrations, then Sunday went to Knowlton for their celebrations. The fireworks in Knowlton were amazing. We didn't stay for the fireworks in Bury since it is over a hour away from my house. Knowlton is only 15-20 minutes from my house.
default_smile.png

Happy Canada Day!!!!!

Happy Birthday Canada!!!
default_aktion033.gif

What is everyone doing today?

I'm going to my father's and step mom's for a brunch thing, then heading into town for a celebration, then to agility practice and then to fireworks!!

Happy Canada Day everyone!
default_saludando.gif

In response to what am I doing today. I am (if he shows up) offering my 35 acre pasture to a guy for his saddle horses. He has recently lost his job because of mill closures here and the farm he had them on is being sold so he has no pasture. That and bathing my fuzz butt... er... filly lol, and maybe clipping off all her baby fuzz since its so blasted HOT here now.

Happy Canada day to all of you too!!
default_cheers.gif

I'm not doing much....rode this morning, cleaned the pool, thought about going patio hopping with my sister...but I'm too lazy to drive in to her place!! LOL So I'll just laze around here...get some more work done (man, I wish I could pay myself triple time!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
), play some Guitar Hero-Aerosmith
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Pretty boring! But I did remember that it was 3 years ago today that I went and picked Moxie out to buy!!!
default_wub.png
Then had to wait another 4 weeks before I could bring her home!!! How time flies......

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back