Al_B, Susan, Dr. Pam, and Patty--Faceoff at

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so jealous! I can't wait for show season to start here in Colorado next month. Its only a month away, but that seems so far away.

Where did you get your marathon cart? I've been looking for one. Right now I have a Jerald like yours, but I would really like a different cart for marathon.

I wish Texas was closer, its just such a long drive for us. Maybe someday, we'll have to come down and compete. We just don't have a lot of minis competing here. Your lucky to usually have 3 minis entered in a CDE and lately I've been the only prelim driving a mini.

Good luck with the rest of your season, maybe we'll see you at some event. Are you going to go to Nebraska Pioneer days? We are.

That looks like so much fun! Thanks for the great pics and all the information too!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: To all of you. Aren't Al and Susan a HOOT!!!!! Love them both to pieces. Now, Al, is going to get all kind of questions about driving the small ones......and getting a cart to fit. HMMMMM,......,sounds like a visit to Willow Crest is in order. Watch out Al.

I'm absolutely drooling over those photos! I want to get going with CDE so badly...

Liz and Shari (and anyone else in the area)...how does a road trip up to Happs sound? The more the merrier!

Shhh, Susanne! Don't invite people to Happ's, we don't want them Texans coming up here. They'll be all conditioned and slick and trained while our horses are still sporting trace clips and winter fat and some major attitudes! :new_shocked: They'll kick our hineys!
default_wacko.png
: :new_rofl:

On the other hand, I would like to see Star and I'm quite sure that Misty and our little NW 29" take-on-all-comers gelding Macho that the Stormer family owns would have great fun trying to run each other into the ground.
default_rolleyes.gif
: And maybe they'd all be so cranky from the cold that the NW horses would have the advantage! :aktion033: Yay, fur. Hehe

I bet the owner of Happ's would be happy though. She's up to about 14 regular competitors last I saw and I think she's gotten a few more over the winter with the arena driving trials she's offered. If we got the four of you Texans and some of the people (ahem, Susanne, Liz, Stacey S., my neighbors, Shari, Triggy, etc.) who've expressed interest to come she'd finally meet her goal of 25 VSE entries! Now wouldn't THAT be cool.
default_yes.gif
:

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a lot of fun. We like road trips and Susan and I really like the Seattle are. Lots of friends there. I have emailed the lady at Happs and she has invited us up. I would like to go just to experience the weekend.

default_smile.png

WoW -- I am inspired -- going to my first CDE schooling show on April 15th.

Thanks for sharing these photos. You folk look GREAT!

JJay

Duplicate Post - oops

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw Susanne, NOW look what you've done! :new_shocked: :lol: :aktion033: All I've got to say is Star had better get his pretty butt in Preliminary level so that A) I don't have to compete against him, and B) our couple of talented prelim girls have some competition! There are about three singles and one pair that are doing prelim right now, maybe more this year. The more the merrier!

Leia

These are great photos! I have absolutely enjoyed viewing and reading the two related threads on this forum! Thanks you guys for sharing it with us...and for getting us all chomping at the bit! :lol: :aktion033:

Back