Ahnya's First Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
Here is Schon Ahnya Vom Gypsy Winds on her very first Christmas. Notice her smile.
default_yes.gif
: She is a happy dog. She also talks. I am working with her on I love you and she is very close. Her breeder says German Shepherd Dogs don't talk. I said come on over and see for yourself! This is my sweet girl who has to have a good great big hug each time she comes inside from Mom. It starts out with her head on my lap, and then a paw comes onto my knee, then another paw and then seh wraps her front legs around my waist, then all of a sudden up come those back legs too. She will do this for only a few seconds and then she is ok and content and she will not come back up again. Oh, and she will only do it in the first place if I left her, she is very well behaved. Ahnya is 11 months old and weighs in at about 80lbs. Oh, and you have to notice too, the cats tail in the picture, coming out of the box on teh floor. Can you tell how vicious my dog is? Scary!!!!

AhnyaChristmas.jpg

Aww!!!
default_wub.png
: She is getting so big! It seems like I saw her baby pictures not so long ago!

VERY PRETTY GIRL! DO I SEE ANOTHER CRITTERS TAIL STICKING OUT FROM UNDER THE PAPER? :bgrin NIKKI

She is just lovely!!! :aktion033:

I saw the tail, too....! Got a couple of photos of my cat with "his" Christmas wrap, too... loves that more than the thousand presents he got this year....
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Awwww....she sure has grown into a beautiful girl!!!! What a sweetheart!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back