Aha finally a toy that works

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201111_140009.jpg
In this picture, you can see Tejano eating his dinner next to his string-o'-milk jugs toy. I gave him this to keep him from slinging his feed bucket around and dropping his dinner all over. As you'll note, the little bantam hen is waiting for her share.

Attachments

• 20200916_162325.mp4
    23.6 MB
Apaché is known to occasionally enjoy playing with a yoga ball... we will very occasionally play soccer. We found a pimply ‘sensory’ yoga ball which he likes to pick up with his teeth.

I find my pony to be very mouthy in general... we just arrived back from 3 nights of camping and as I tried to unload car, he unpacked it for me by pulling everything out before eventually deciding to give the car a go too... I was so happy to see him again, the little nutter!! 💔

We’ve moved him to our new house but until we do some fencing he has the whole yard so gets into everything. I have to tie him up so I can drive up to the house coz I have to drive through his so called paddock 🤣 . (will probably start blog thread about this whole new house and its development shortly!).

Attachments

• 9B3F1C70-6B09-428E-8390-77DA55BFAADC.jpeg
    9B3F1C70-6B09-428E-8390-77DA55BFAADC.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 0103A033-CA40-43CD-9718-9AC71A03CE2F.jpeg
    0103A033-CA40-43CD-9718-9AC71A03CE2F.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 8
Apaché is known to occasionally enjoy playing with a yoga ball... we will very occasionally play soccer. We found a pimply ‘sensory’ yoga ball which he likes to pick up with his teeth.

I find my pony to be very mouthy in general... we just arrived back from 3 nights of camping and as I tried to unload car, he unpacked it for me by pulling everything out before eventually deciding to give the car a go too... I was so happy to see him again, the little nutter!! 💔

We’ve moved him to our new house but until we do some fencing he has the whole yard so gets into everything. I have to tie him up so I can drive up to the house coz I have to drive through his so called paddock 🤣 . (will probably start blog thread about this whole new house and its development shortly!).
What a great spot for him! Is he going to get to keep the trees when you get him locked up? I'm short on paddock spacec right now so my donkeys get the run of the yard and driveway in the summer. I no longer have a garden around the house but at least it's weeded and I have to throw out handfuls of anything tasty to get the car in and out of the gate or they go walkabout🤣

That’s hilarious... It’s funny enough with one pony, I can only imagine how entertaining with a herd of donkeys... 🥰 Our property is just one acre... so not huge. Yes that lovely treed area will be his... We will remove the self seeded trees that aren’t native though! And I want to build a paddock shelter, not necessarily a stable... maybe a run in with a small corral and feed/tack shed adjoining! But have to build some proper hen lodgings first... They’re kinda camping in a dog kennel for now!

Latest posts

Back