Afternoon at Dromoland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bannerminis

Reaction score
Just thought I would share a few pics of the kids when we went to lunch at Dromoland Castle last Sunday.

After lunch we went for a walk around the grounds although it was so hot it was more like dragging our legs
default_biggrin.png
We brought bread to feed the ducks and normally you would be mobbed by 30 or more ducks but it was even too hot for them - the only way they would eat it was if you threw it and it landed in front of their beaks
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Here is Seamus and the kids pretending to hitch a lift
default_biggrin.png

2008_0512genminis0005.jpg

Grace and Conor in the background

2008_0512genminis0008.jpg

Grace

Grace-1.jpg

Conor and Grace

2008_0512genminis0010.jpg

And the youngest Aoife

2008_0512genminis0023.jpg

Very nice pictures of a beautiful family!!!

Looking at the scenary, I am thinking "ya'll aren't from around here"
default_biggrin.png

Where are you from?

Looks like you had a wonderful day!! Please tell us more about where you were. Looks beautiful!!

I live in Quin, Co. Clare in the South West of Ireland and Dromoland castle is a famous 5 Star hotel/Castle set on beautiful grounds. A lot of famous people stay there and have had their wedding there.

Dromoland is c. 10mins from Shannon area so very popular for tourists to stay there and a lot of Americans.

I used to work in a racing yard which also had a riding school so met a lot of Americans from all parts there. Lots used to stay there on their final night in Ireland and head to the airport from there.

Co. Clare is definately a great place to visit if anyone is ever heading over this way. You have Bunratty Castle, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Knapogue Castle and so on - lots to see and do
default_biggrin.png

I have a friend that has a tower castle called Ballyhanon Castle and she rents it out all yr round including a coach house and again a lot of American come and stay and either come with a big group of friends or family and actually she has a lot of weddings.

Will get some pictures of it for you to see - its beautiful.

Anyway enough crowing about where I live - just glad you like the pics
default_biggrin.png

Thank you for sharing. Your pictures are wonderful. You have a gorgeous family, such beautiful happy children!

Adoreable kids. Dontcha just love the Phil and Teds for more than one...

Latest posts

Back