Quantcast

Afternoon at Dromoland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

bannerminis

Reaction score
Just thought I would share a few pics of the kids when we went to lunch at Dromoland Castle last Sunday.

After lunch we went for a walk around the grounds although it was so hot it was more like dragging our legs
We brought bread to feed the ducks and normally you would be mobbed by 30 or more ducks but it was even too hot for them - the only way they would eat it was if you threw it and it landed in front of their beaks

Here is Seamus and the kids pretending to hitch a lift

Grace and Conor in the background

Grace

Conor and Grace

And the youngest Aoife

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Very nice pictures of a beautiful family!!!

Looking at the scenary, I am thinking "ya'll aren't from around here"

Where are you from?

lvponies

Reaction score
Looks like you had a wonderful day!! Please tell us more about where you were. Looks beautiful!!

bannerminis

Reaction score
I live in Quin, Co. Clare in the South West of Ireland and Dromoland castle is a famous 5 Star hotel/Castle set on beautiful grounds. A lot of famous people stay there and have had their wedding there.

Dromoland is c. 10mins from Shannon area so very popular for tourists to stay there and a lot of Americans.

I used to work in a racing yard which also had a riding school so met a lot of Americans from all parts there. Lots used to stay there on their final night in Ireland and head to the airport from there.

Co. Clare is definately a great place to visit if anyone is ever heading over this way. You have Bunratty Castle, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Knapogue Castle and so on - lots to see and do

I have a friend that has a tower castle called Ballyhanon Castle and she rents it out all yr round including a coach house and again a lot of American come and stay and either come with a big group of friends or family and actually she has a lot of weddings.

Will get some pictures of it for you to see - its beautiful.

Anyway enough crowing about where I live - just glad you like the pics

Charley

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing. Your pictures are wonderful. You have a gorgeous family, such beautiful happy children!

victoria

Reaction score
Adoreable kids. Dontcha just love the Phil and Teds for more than one...

Latest posts