After much searching ........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
After selling our stallion Reeces Night Hawk this spring. I had been searching for a replacement.

I placed ad's and looked at several gorgeous colts and stallions.

I decided on this yearling colt.

I would like to introduce our newest Jr Stallion.... Sun Country Hawks Espresso on Ice.

He just arrived this past Thusday evening.

His sire is LM Hawks Show N Off, a son of Champion Farms Night Hawk.

You know how you get the feeling that you have the "right" horse? This guy is it for me.

hawksespresso.jpg

I like him, he will be easier to clean than one with more white, but still has color. I like his face and I love his eye. I think you will have a fun time with him

I think he looks great. Congrats on your fantastic find! I love his length of neck, his balance, his color, etc.

Very nice! I was just wondering this morning if you had him home now. I like him a lot--lovely hip on him!

Thanks everyone.

Yes, i am very happy with this colt. He has just been in the pasture all summer, and then had a 1,200 mile trip. I just took the picture the day after he arrived here.

e is quite stunning. Congrats. I love his color and markings.

WOW!!
default_thumbup.gif
He looks awesome!! Well rounded everywhere you look. I can see why you are happy with him!! Congrats and hope you have lots of fun with him!!

Becky M.

Wow ...he is Gorgeous! I love his markings - Can you post a picture of his other side?

Latest posts

Back