After loosing our first foal, we are excited and thankful

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wc minis

Reaction score
After beating ourselves up by loosing the first foal ever, this foal was awaited so anxiously and we were so nervous.

Maiden mare at 328 days gestation, born on Monday night April 7th. This filly is TINY, the tiniest that I have had yet. Delivery was a little scary, only one foot and a nose presented. First time I had to go in and see what was happening. Not much room in there Once I repositioned the other leg, rest went well. My mare is a very good mommy.

Havent picked her paper name yet, but barn name is "Peanut". Sire and dam are both Smutty Buckskins. Sire is Little Kings Sentra Supreme who is a son of Komokos Little King Supreme.

Could she also be a Smutty Buckskin or Bay? I love her whichever color she is
default_wub.png
Thanks for letting me share
default_smile.png

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_26271.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

Boy, she's CUTE! I'm so happy for you! I know she'll go a long way to mending your heart after losing the first one. Take joy in this little girl! Congrats!

What an Adorable little tiny girl you got!! Big Congrats!!

I want to just ((HUG))) her up!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What a little cutie pie, congratulations!!!!

She is so CUTE! Look at that little face! Congrats on her, esp after losing your first one. I know what thats like...Im sure this little beauty will make up for it.

Latest posts

Back