After 9 Months I can unwrap my Birthday Present!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
My mare who I have a very special bond with, gracefully gave me my first filly, on my birthday and I'm finally getting to unwrap my birthday present after 9 months!!

Its been a long and grueling winter watching this girl grow but now I finally get to see what was underneith all of that HAIR, and let me tell you, its NOT what I was expecting. Doesn't even look like my horse.

I am just head over heels in love with her!
default_wub.png
I don't know what I'm looking for when it comes to a correct horse, but I just see her attitude and her presents and I love every bit of it, even if she's got a hot headed personality.

She was not at all happy to be taking these pictures either!
default_wink.png

Before

Before.jpg

After

4May_15_2009.jpg

5May_15_2009.jpg

3May_15_2009.jpg

6May_15_2009.jpg

1May_15_2009.jpg

2May_15_2009.jpg

7May_15_2009.jpg

She is gorgeous....I love clipping, it is my favorite pasttime and also is great to be able to unwrap presents in the spring and summer!
default_wub.png

Whoa! Now THAT'S a makeover!
default_new_shocked.gif
She's truly lovely and I agree, her attitude comes through very clearly in the photos.
default_wub.png
Love the second to last shot for personality and the first clipped shot for conformation.

Leia

What a pretty girl!!! You do know what that snip is for, huh? It's a kiss target
default_cheekkiss.gif

Whoa! Now THAT'S a makeover!
default_new_shocked.gif
She's truly lovely and I agree, her attitude comes through very clearly in the photos.
default_wub.png
Love the second to last shot for personality and the first clipped shot for conformation.
Leia
I know! I just can't believe that horse was under there. The winter pictures of her don't do her any justice. They give her a very plain and short face, high butt, big legs, and round. Oh yes and attitude she does have! Her mother is the same way, they have this quarky personality, and not funny quarky either.
default_wacko.png

What a pretty girl!!! You do know what that snip is for, huh? It's a kiss target
default_cheekkiss.gif
Now if only someone would explain that to her! She does not like her kiss spot to be kissed. I have snuck a couple in and oh boy do I get the look! Ears back, eyes wide and she gives a puckered smurk. Its like i've violated her. She's just such a brat I love it.

default_new_shocked.gif
are you sure thats the same horse !
default_new_shocked.gif
she is so pretty a very nice filly you have what a bday present to have to wait that long

but im sure you think it was well worth the wait ! she is nice

default_new_shocked.gif
are you sure thats the same horse !
default_new_shocked.gif
she is so pretty a very nice filly you have what a bday present to have to wait that long but im sure you think it was well worth the wait ! she is nice

Are you sure that is the same horse????? WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
What an awesome transformation!!!!!
Yes, it is the same horse! The funny thing is, even after I clipped her, I didn't really "see" her until I uploaded the pictures. From that point I couldn't believe this horse was hiding under all that fur.

Oh WOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
I LOVE HER! Especially her wild forlock and mane
default_yes.gif
Just how I like it
default_aktion033.gif
Me too! All my horses have wild forlocks. I love the look.

She is beautiful!! I love that second to last shot of her! Where she looks like she has had enough and she is getting outta there! lol. Congratulations on your wonderful birthday present!!

I didnt have time to reply last night, but my husband and I sat at the computer for about 20 minutes looking at the pictures of your filly. He couldnt believe that it was the same horse and kept asking me to scroll up and down to see if the markings were different...once he finally figured out it was indeed the same horse he told me that it must have had an intensive excercise program to loose all that weight from winter. He said "that cant all be hair there is no way look at her from the front view... I just dont see that being all hair." I just thought to myself... Boys, ARGH!

I didnt have time to reply last night, but my husband and I sat at the computer for about 20 minutes looking at the pictures of your filly. He couldnt believe that it was the same horse and kept asking me to scroll up and down to see if the markings were different...once he finally figured out it was indeed the same horse he told me that it must have had an intensive excercise program to loose all that weight from winter. He said "that cant all be hair there is no way look at her from the front view... I just dont see that being all hair." I just thought to myself... Boys, ARGH!
Hahaha, thats great! I can provide more pictures if needed to prove to him its all hair!! Never had a day of training, just grain and hay in her diet. Grass now that the weather has been nice. She is an excellent example of not being able to determine what kind of horse hides beneith the hair.

Happy Birthday to You!!!! Wow, nice present hiding there. She is beautiful. I must say tho she was pretty cute all fuzzy too
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back