Aerocrown

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Flats

Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone!!! A couple of weeks ago I ordered an Aerocrown cart. I sent the deposit check and they were supposed to be mailing me some swatch colors for the seat and wheel colors, but I haven't received any yet. Part of me is tempted to go all black because it would go with any turnout (if I ever decided to to shows which I doubt, but also for resale.) This cart is going to be Rocko's. On the other hand, since there is no price difference for the wheel or seat covering colors I think it would be nice to get something a little different. You can also have pinstriping added for a fee, so I was thinking maybe the wheels only since that is just $30.00. I did order the larger wheels.

Does anyone have an Aerocrown or a cart that they have had the seat upholstery done in a different color? Any suggestions? I did see some photos of some grey, tan and brown seats on a black cart.

Congratulations, how exciting! I don't have one, but I think a really dark color would look nice, give it a little pop, without hurting resale/show.

I had a black cart with a really nicely upholstered seat in a pale blue/grey. It was second hand to me and I did not order it that way. I had a love/hate relationship with that color even though it was actually sort of neutral and didn't jump out at me. I hated showing in it (color) and missed it when I sold it (again color). So I'm no help :D

Back