Aerocrown Cart Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Flats

Reaction score
I need some help! If you own and Aerocrown cart can you tell me what size your horse is and what size wheels you ordered? I placed an order back in December for a cart and at the time I was asked what size my mini was and if I wanted to upgrade the wheels to the larger size which is 22", which I did. My mini is just a little under 35". More like 34 3/4" .

Now 5 months have passed since I sent in my deposit, and I am still waiting for my cart and so have had time to ponder whether the larger wheels are going to work. I have never seen one of these carts in person and I can't judge the height of the axle from the photos. I have placed a couple of calls to the company and was only able to leave messages but haven't heard back.

Hoping there is someone out there that has one and is willing to advise me! Thanks 😃

I love my Aerocrown!! It took me 3 and a half months to get mine.... but it was worth the wait!🥳

I just measured from the ground to the top of the tire and it said 23 inches, that’s an odd number, hummmm. Maybe I am just suppose to measure the rim? IDK 😅 Shadow is 35 inches. I can’t remember for sure if I got the larger wheels or not, I think I did though.

97E088E9-5CC3-495E-9529-EF37AA99B692.jpeg

Hi Kelley! Glad to hear you like your Aerocrown! Kind of scary to order a cart I have never seen in person. I finally got a hold of them and the guy reassured me that the larger wheels are going to work. They will be bigger than the ones you have, but I guess because of where the axle is they will be ok? He said he has even sold the larger wheels to people with 33 inch minis. Hoping I am going to love it because it is a long wait and a lot of money when you add the shipping.

This photo is from their website. See how the wheels are larger? Not sure how tall her horse is though!

Attachments

• Aerocrown.jpg
    Aerocrown.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Oh yeah, those wheels in your pic are a lot larger than mine. The cart looks soooooo good with those bigger wheels! I did the same thing as you, I ordered mine without ever seeing the cart in person before. I researched, read reviews and then I just went for it. Yes, it is very pricey, but you get what you pay for and I like to drive mine ponies in style 😂

Latest posts

Back