Advice needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
This isnt entirely horse related, so if it needs to be moved I understand.

My boyfriend graduated from college with a degree in Fisheries Tech and just got called for an interview at a Hatchery near Sisters, Oregon. We currently live close to Portland, so IF he gets the job we would be moving about 4 hours away. The hatchery provides us with a house, so he will literally live at work. I on the other hand would need to find a job that hopefully isnt too far. Neither of us have a 4 wheel drive truck (we will be getting one shortly), so weather will play a part. I will be taking the horses with, so finding a place to board them for the time being will be a big fator. Of course I dont want them too far from our place and it cant be too spendy.

I am looking for imput from any of you that may know that area/surrounding areas. Whats the weather like, whats the cost of living like, do you know of any place that would board the horses, are any of you close to that area and have a little extra room, what the job market like right now?

Thanks, Erin

Why don't you call the Chamber of Commerce there?

They should have all that information for you!
default_biggrin.png

Back