Advertising in World or Journal-who does your ads?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Just wondering who does most of the ads nowadays?

I used Tara Reiten a few years ago and unfortunately she isn't doing them anymore that I am aware of. She was AWESOME!!!
default_laugh.png
I like something alittle different as you can tell on my Lil Beg ads. The same ole thing is boring.

I am looking at running in both World and Journal this year a couple of times. And need a new entry for our website and business cards.

I used Tara Reiten a few years ago and unfortunately she isn't doing them anymore that I am aware of. She was AWESOME!!!
default_laugh.png
I like something alittle different as you can tell on my Lil Beg ads. The same ole thing is boring.

I am looking at running in both World and Journal this year a couple of times. And need a new entry for our website and business cards.
I'm not sure if she's still currently doing ads, but she still has a website: http://www.reitenworks.com/ You can always e-mail or call to see if she still is.

I am new to ponies but am looking for new Pony-Mini clients. I do photography, web and graphic design. I have done one ad for the Journal thus far for Mike Wahl, this past summer, the ad is all puzzle pieces if you want to look it up. My ads have appeared in The Saddlehorse Report, The Morgan Connection and several Arabian Publications. My ads are very different and I limit the number of clients I have in each breed to keep ads orginal. My website is under construction, it will be back in a few weeks. If you are interested in seeing my work please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

default_laugh.png

[SIZE=12pt]If you prefer something different and creative then I'd contact LIZ... Her ads are EXTREMLY eye catching and seem to be curtailed to the individuals. They look RICH and I think that's what you'd like to impose when your competing in that arena of marketing.[/SIZE]

Kimberle Young

Allure Ranch

http://www.allureranch.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggie Kalenak from Mini Ridge Farm in Aliquippa, Pa does our advertisements and she will be doing our business cards. She does equine photography also and her husband has a body shop and re-conditions show carts as well. Paul restored our roadster show cart plus viceroy a few years ago and does a great job.

Janet Hughes has done my ads for some time and does a great job. Here is our Christmas ad for the Showcase magazine.

ThousandOaks11_08showAd%20500.jpg

Debby Bowen is a super graphic designer. She created my website and I couldn't be happier.
default_biggrin.png
Her ads are really nice too!

Lori Rafter in Canada does beautiful work. I have a link on our web site Lori designs You can see her clients work and prices.

You might want to try Mark Partin, he hasn't done any lately but might if you inquire. He has done World ads for Impressible Minis, JSW, Dawg Patch, Faith Farm, and others. You can contact him at [email protected].

I've done a few smaller ads etc. Would love to get more into it, but being a newbie and having so many good ones that are already established, it's hard to find anyone willing to take a chance on us

Lori Rafter in Canada does beautiful work. I have a link on our web site Lori designs You can see her clients work and prices.
Thanks Fran!
default_wub.png
I do advertising for several Canadian and American Miniature Horse farm clients in the Journal, Showcase and World. Please do visit my website (there is a link in my signature) and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I like something a little different too!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok everyone,

I emailed those that are listed. If you don't get the email please contact me as I don't trust my computer
default_smile.png
I am looking forward to hearing from you and hearing your thoughts for ads!!

I've done a few smaller ads etc. Would love to get more into it, but being a newbie and having so many good ones that are already established, it's hard to find anyone willing to take a chance on us
I'm with you on that one. I've done alot of work for our racing clubs magazine, doing horses is more new to me. But you got to start somewhere and keep practiceing to keep developeing your skills.

We have our very first ad coming out in the next Journal. -Can hardly wait. Our son has done multi media work for several years and he put it together for us.

Latest posts

Back