Adventures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trinity River Main Trail
Today was the first time I ground drove Breezy away from home and he did AWESOME! I’m so proud of this little guy! He put his brains & beauty at work today and left his wild childness back at home. I couldn’t have asked for a more well behaved 2 year old.

C7967EEB-EBD5-4D2D-BDE9-BF4AEEA646D4.jpeg

EC0FCE13-60A1-45F7-8840-660FBE32371E.jpeg

6EA7CD84-602D-4371-97F2-F631CC00C45D.jpeg

And of course I made a video of his first ground driving outing 😁

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
ohhhh… and this was his first time at this park!
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Trinity River Main Trail
Today was the first time I ground drove Breezy away from home and he did AWESOME! I’m so proud of this little guy! He put his brains & beauty at work today and left his wild childness back at home. I couldn’t have asked for a more well behaved 2 year old.

View attachment 47641

View attachment 47642

View attachment 47643

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Nicely done Breezy!:)

Trinity River Main Trail

View attachment 47641

View attachment 47642

View attachment 47643

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

That’s awesome! You have the best trails! Most of our local trails don’t allow horses 😩. Great job Breezy!

What a nice parade group.😁😁 I hope all the spectators were respectful. Sometimes they act even more foolish than usual at parades close to Independence Day.

Kelly, I'd like to commend you on all the good solid basics you're putting on your group. Also, I'd be in heaven looking between those beautiful, tippy ears. That's my favorite ear-set on ANY breed of horse! 😍🀩😍

Yes very horse friendly area. I took Stormy into Target one time and everyone LOVED it! I called Target beforehand and they said β€œpets” are welcomed as long as they were on a leash, I said great and hung up before any other questions were asked πŸ€ͺ you should totally take yours to Petco, they & you would absolutely LOVE it! πŸ’•πŸ’•

Yes very horse friendly area. I took Stormy into Target one time and everyone LOVED it! I called Target beforehand and they said β€œpets” are welcomed as long as they were on a leash, I said great and hung up before any other questions were asked πŸ€ͺ you should totally take yours to Petco, they & you would absolutely LOVE it! πŸ’•πŸ’•

LOL 🀣. Love it!!!

Breezy is in a snaffle right now but am planning to put him in a French link when we start driving in the fall. The French link has worked great with Stormy so I thought I’d try it on him. Breezy was such a wild child that I was forced to ground drive him with a bridle & bit. When I just had his halter on he would be perfect then all of a sudden just take off and I’d be grass skiing 🀣🀣 strong little stinker! The bit made a huge difference, I just hold him nice and steady when decides to take off but that isn’t happening very often anymore. He doesn’t like bumping into the bit 🀣🀣 He has really matured in the past 3 weeks to month. Now with Stormy I am able to ground drive in just his halter, not my Breezy boy πŸ€ͺ

I am wanting to get him and Stormy both a halter bridle from Two Horse Tack, I just need to take the time and measure them.

Latest posts

Back