Adventures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the unicorn hairdo!! 😍

Rowan would probably think he had died and gone to heaven if I got him a massage. Not in the budget at the moment but she's in my area! He'll have to settle for scratches for the time being though. :)

Aww one day! She's amazing, I'm sure Rowan would love a gift card for the holidays! 🤣

My goodness, you are all so gorgeous! 😍 Dapper Dan, however, knows who is prettiest! 🤗

It looks like a perfect Fall day for a parade too! Was the parade part of an annual community Fall Festival or commemorative event?

Dapper Dan looks comfortable in his boots also!

My goodness, you are all so gorgeous! 😍 Dapper Dan, however, knows who is prettiest! 🤗

It looks like a perfect Fall day for a parade too! Was the parade part of an annual community Fall Festival or commemorative event?

Dapper Dan looks comfortable in his boots also!
Yes, he has been wearing these Easy Boots for 5-6 years. Many people comment on them when we are in a parade. One guy said "he's wearing his Nikes". I do quite a lot of driving on pavement and I'm so glad I learned about driving boots on this Forum!

When i take Peanut, my QH gelding out for a bit of a trail, Daphne my mini, starts to fret. I'm in the process of training her to be at home by herself though, i leave my dog tied up in her paddock so she isn't completely alone. But sometimes i take her with me... 20210909_094333.jpg20210909_094333.jpg

What a sight! This is an older photo though, have since clipped them both. It's been too wet to ride on the days I don't work...
Might head out this afternoon if not too hot. Have just started spring in here in Australia do it's been hot, muggy, and the storms have been insane.

Peanut has established that he's king of the mountain (we live on a hill) and Daphne is still cautious of him and tries to stay out of his way but when we are out on trail she happily trots along beside Peanut's long strides. Peanut has seen other equines come and go in his day and he's been housed with many others himself so he couldn't really care less if he was in a herd or alone. They are buddies but she's just cautious, i guess cause he's an ass when it comes to feed time

When i take Peanut, my QH gelding out for a bit of a trail, Daphne my mini, starts to fret. I'm in the process of training her to be at home by herself though, i leave my dog tied up in her paddock so she isn't completely alone. But sometimes i take her with me... View attachment 44947View attachment 44947

What a sight! This is an older photo though, have since clipped them both. It's been too wet to ride on the days I don't work...
Might head out this afternoon if not too hot. Have just started spring in here in Australia do it's been hot, muggy, and the storms have been insane.
What are those trees? Great picture.

Latest posts

Back