ADT in Danville, NH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbark

Reaction score
Just wanted to put it out there that we are trying to get more minis involved in CDE/ADT driving events in the New England area. This ADT is this Sunday, the 15th with another scheduled for December 6 at Mary Gray's in Danville NH....This is a beautiful facility with plenty of parking. I hope some of you folks can come and compete or just come and watch....they have a nice heated viewing room with a fireplace....

nbark-do you have any more info on this? I've tried googling for Mary Gray in Danville, but haven't come up with anything. I'd like to come watch, but at least need directions, etc.

nbark-do you have any more info on this? I've tried googling for Mary Gray in Danville, but haven't come up with anything. I'd like to come watch, but at least need directions, etc.

Hi Minglewood,

If you pm me at [email protected], I have a flyer for the events with address that I can send as an attachment. I take 125 to Pond View Restaurant, turn left (coming from Mass) and go behind Pond View and follow that to 111, go straight across 111 and it is on the right...

Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on 1st place Nancy!!

Congrats Nancy! Any pics??????
default_biggrin.png

Tammy

Congrats on your 1st place. Hope you will put up some pics.
default_smile.png
We would all like to see.
Thank you. I only have two pictures and one is very fuzzy...but maybe Indis mom can post it for me...It really doesn't show much....my camera battery died after two shots...but for the next ADT I will have new batteries, I promise and maybe get some pictures of us in the cones, our favorite segment...

Hopefully, she will post them. I guess we can let you off the hook this time but don't let it happen again LOL
default_wink.png

Well, I am back on the hook....My batteries died because my camera was on video....Sooooo, got a whole lot of footage of the dirt in the indoor ring, the lights, etc, but nothing I can post, because it's a video of dirt...with an occasional view of me and Maggie driving....lol...gotta luv technology...thought I only had a camera...who knew it had video capabilities...DERRRRRRRR :arg!
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back