ADS Hours to Drive program

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an easy program to keep track of and helps as a type of training journal too......for new drivers there is alot of info on the ADS web site too that can help with many things.

'LIL BEGINNINGS DRIVING CLUB IS GREAT. A SIGN UP LIST FOR EACH SUBJECT? SOMEONE MAY WANT TO DO AWARDS, I THINK AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE, AFTER ALL WE WANT TO DRIVE OUR HORSES, RIGHT?

what happened>??? there was so much interest and now nothing. there are three people on here that seem to know what to do. i have offered to do paper awards or pins for awards. does anyone want to set it up,someone who has the time??my cast came off wed and i will be driving around for a while. jeannie

SORRY! Things got really crazy here on my end...

Can some one else set it up for right now? Google drive works and has spread sheet just like Excell...

alright, we need to get this going. i will volunteer. but somebody will have to tell me what to do. the best driving time is coming up. paula? will you help me? or anyone?

what about yahoo, they seem to have this kind of thing? i would like to do awards, even if it is just a paper.

i think we could keep it really simple. should someone talk to the owner of this forum before we set it up? maybe she would have some ideas. i don't think we need a spread sheet, just a list, i am willing to do that.

Paula mentioned something about one being on facebook. i will see if i can find it. TO anyone interested please let this thread know, please

I would still be interested. I am not driving alot right now, but it would be an incentive to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay seeing as it's the "New Year" I thought maybe we should bring back this post. Maybe we should start out by posting our driving hours here each day until we get a spread sheet or something else made. Or... We can start a new thread titled "Driving Hours" where we only post the hours driven and, if you choose, where you drove. Thoughts???

I posted to the new Hours to Drive thread! :). I'm bound and determined that Spanky will be hitched this year (among other things!) I'm doing my best to not allow lupus to keep me from being active. This group, and thread, allows me to participate without having to pay any fees.

Thanks y'all!! And an even bigger THANK YOU to Debby and Lil Beginnings for having this forum available to us. {{{Huugg!!}}}

Latest posts

Back