Adding to the post from before..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Well, I just got home from visiting the NDSU campus. I did not have the chance to look over the facilities like I wanted too, but we are going back at the end of the month to check it out.[/SIZE]

Next I am looking in the the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. I am going there on June 30th, (hopefully) and am going to make a point of looking at the horse areas.

Also, I am in sort of dilemma. I was thinking about this, and usually two horses are allowed the university. So, that got me thinking...who do I take?

Blue is coming for sure. I need him get through the course work. I saw what I am going to have to do when it comes to classes, and I think I might die!
default_wink.png

Ok, so here I run into the problem. I have two other geldings besides Blue. I think I will bring another gelding. Faith is staying with my parents and so are the horse or horses I don't bring.

My other two geldings are brothers, and have been together forever as far as I know. Blue will not make it without me, and I without him, but I don't know if I could bear to seperate the brothers. I am leaning toward bringing Lightning, as my mother has a fondess for Thunder, and he for her.

IF I do that, and the facilities are as I think they should be for minis, will Thunder and Lightning learn to live without one another? I mean, if Lightning comes with me, he'll have Blue, and Thunder will be with Faith..so it is not like they will be completely alone...

I just want to do what is best for my horses, and if bring those two is not right, then I will not do it. I just want opinions.

Sorry this post is long, and probably doesn't make much sense... :DOH!

[SIZE=10pt]Opinions please?
default_please.gif
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe they go through missing each other, but if they are loved they will survive.

What about trying to start seperating them now, and see how they are?

Good Luck, they will do fine
default_wub.png

There are places in River Falls right now that are cheap on boarding. UWRF is close to a lot of them. Look on Craigslist, I saw some adds for boarding in River Falls there under Farm & Garden.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back