Added another beautiful mare to the family. Palomino Pinto

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparklinJewel

Reaction score
I knew once I bought Jewel I'd most likely want a second mini and it worked out sooner than I expected. I was doing some searching of bloodlines and such one night since I am brand new to miniature horses and ran across the most gorgeous Stallion named Del's Cowboy. I clicked on the link and to my surprise his owner before he passed is about 15 minutes up the hill from me. She had some gorgeous daughters of Dels for sale and I had to go see them. All were beautiful and calm but Miss Bunny caught my eye from the start. Meet RNR Cowboys Easter Bunny! Love at first sight for me and I feel so lucky to have found her and got a chance to meet her lovely breeder/owner. I hope her and my little Jewel become fast friends.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SparklinJewel, are you in the KC, MO area? When we lived in Raytown, I discovered that Del Moody lived not too far from us. Unfortunately, we were in the process of moving back to the farm in south MO, and I never got to go see his horses! Talked to him a few times on the phone, and he was quite the character! I didn't know he had passed.

No. We are in Northern California:). Del's Cowboy passed not his owner.
default_smile.png
. He was owned by a sweet couple in Placerville, Ca for a number of years before he passed away at the age of 31. Beautiful boy who was daddy to so many beautiful babies!

Latest posts

Back