Abuse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
IMO, this video shows a mini being abused. The rider probably weighs almost twice what the mini does, and the mini looks very young.

If you agree, you can report it through YouTube. Perhaps getting is removed would avoid other equally stupid people from getting the same idea.

I can not believe the number of videos there are of people riding these little horses when you go to the site.

I shudder to think of the horses that I have sold and are possibly being ridden? Oh how I hope this can be stopped but cruelty to animals seems to be getting more prevalent.

I hope someone finds a way to alert YOUTUBE to see how these videos can be removed. How very sad.

I hope someone finds a way to alert YOUTUBE to see how these videos can be removed. How very sad.
To report this:

1. Log into YouTube

2. Go to the video

3. Click the "Dislike" icon (thumbs down)

4. After you click Dislike, will see you a link that says "Would you like to report this video as inappropriate?" Click that link, then select: Violent or Repulsive Content > Animal Abuse

5. I think you have to hit "Flag" after that.

No way of knowing for sure, but this looks like a yearling to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What we have here is TWO stupid people cause the one filming seems to think it's so funny.
rolleyes.gif

I realize many people out there don't have a lick of common sense and yet things like this still tend to shock (and disgust) me.

Now here a Mini is getting even

Human 0 Mini 1

I'm otta here and going to my sewing room, if I keep watching I'll just scream

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not believe the number of videos there are of people riding these little horses when you go to the site.

I shudder to think of the horses that I have sold and are possibly being ridden? Oh how I hope this can be stopped but cruelty to animals seems to be getting more prevalent.

I worry about my sold minis , its my worst nightmare that they end up with morons

getting of of you tube is OK but Id rather find a way to report them for abuse

To report this:

1. Log into YouTube

2. Go to the video

3. Click the "Dislike" icon (thumbs down)

4. After you click Dislike, will see you a link that says "Would you like to report this video as inappropriate?" Click that link, then select: Violent or Repulsive Content > Animal Abuse

5. I think you have to hit "Flag" after that.

No way of knowing for sure, but this looks like a yearling to me.
Thanks, I have followed your information and have posted the dislike citing animal abuse

OMG I am sick to my stomach watching that. I just went down the list and reported all those post of adults and older children riding those poor minis! What is wrong with people.

I just reported a whole bunch of them. Sickens me that there are so many
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

This is a topic that I hope everyone will do something about.

Please go to Youtube as the O.P. suggests and register your disgust for these nimal abusers.

Very sad
default_no.gif

I clicked on one of the links to view the video posted, and when it was over, You Tube had other links there...the photo itself horrified me, so I looked. Now, i wouldn't consider myself skinny by any means, but I certainly wouldn't try to ride one of my minis either! This was not only a grown woman...but a heavier one at that...riding a poor mini, who obviously was terrified (as was a young child) when the woman fell off.

OMG in your face horse abuse...these dummies need to be smacked in the head for some shred of common sense.

This just sends me right over the edge.....I have reported more videos then I can count on 2 hands about this! How ignorant can someone be!?!?!?
closedeyes.gif

I noticed this is from 2008 - so probably won't do any good but I reported it also.

I don't know how much good it will do - but I logged in and reported a few of the worst offenders. People are so stupid and cruel.

Makes me sick.

Latest posts

Back