- Sep 21, 2004
- Reaction score
I sold a yrling filly and a foal colt. Waited 3 months for the colt to be ready to be weaned. So have been holding the yrling for 3 months.On the last month her legs became in perfect.And now they do not want her.I offered them my 3 yr old mare. That is nice and was shown abite. I bred her early spring. And had her on my website.But the problem.I did not relize now that the old price for the mare is still on my website Which was put on in Feb..Am I forced to sell her for this price and refund the rest.If anyone was going to inquire about her I did want more money now. I am at a stump what to do. Any ideas would be helpfull.