~* Abbie *~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
My girls & I found a stash of some old Polaroid Film. I was amazed it even worked (dated 2002) The clarity is not the best but you can for surely see Momma has some rich milk
default_yes.gif
:

AbbieAnnie.jpg

Does this sweet little thing look like she is a "Dog Pouncer" ?

My daughter Angelica is trying to feed her a carrot...she was not fond of them..she was more interested in the dog that was in the back yard
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hey Nikki...LOL :lol: this could be a plan. When Petunia has her little Jack...will talk about trading
default_yes.gif
: Teri
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]What a little ANGEL!! She gets prettier everyday!
default_yes.gif
: You're right, she doesn't look like a dog stomper...lol!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Shannon
[/SIZE]

Gosh darn it she is TOO cute!!! Put her on the next flight out to PA and I'll work with her on her doggy lovin skills and introduce her to her future hubby Vernon
default_wink.png
:

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abbie is a cutie!!
default_yes.gif
:

Vicki

Gosh darn it she is TOO cute!!! Put her on the next flight out to PA and I'll work with her on her doggy lovin skills and introduce her to her future hubby Vernon
default_wink.png
:
:aktion033: LOL..her & Vernon would make beautiful babies....I sure wish we lived closer
default_yes.gif
:

Her dog skills need to worked on as well....she is terrible!

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE] :aktion033: Oh oh, I want the baby! If Vernon and Abbie ever get together, I know it will be the year 2010 by the time she had a baby, but I want it!!
default_yes.gif
: What a gorgeous one that would be!!! So you guys remember that...
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: Shannon :lol: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back