A visit to Getitia' Buckeye WCF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Last weekend we were showing in Urbana, Ohio. After saturday's session was over, Deana & I joined the caravan over to Les & Getitia's Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm.

Les & Getitia's place is simply stunning! And horses everywhere, I was in heaven!
yes.gif

Getita showed us her horses, and I have to say my favorite was King Lee. When she brought him out of his stall, he is just breathe taking. He has such a presence about him! And no, I didn't have my camera ready than but I did get a few (okay, lots) of pictures of him once he was back in his stall.

And of course while there, I did make a purchase. My first ASPC mare, who has been bred to King Lee for an '06 foal.
biggrin.gif

So here are some of the pictures.......

King Lee

king.jpg

kinglee.jpg

kinglee1.jpg

Next post for the rest

I would LOVE to visit Getitia sometime...
wub.gif
....and it looks like you picked a simply GORGEOUS mare!!!!

Be sure to keep us posted when she foals!! That will be a gorgeous foal!!!
yes.gif

Congratulations on your new mare Sheryl. What a pretty gal. King Lee WOW.Heard her barn and place are beautiful.
aktion033.gif

Stunning....simply stunning!!
aktion033.gif
That foal should be a real knockout!
yes.gif

How come you didn't pick me up and bring me to Geticia's with ya? That's one place I would have loved to go!!!

Well what can I say? You are bringing a whole lot of class with you to Tennessee! Just hurry up
aktion033.gif

My gosh what a beautiful mare..will be interesting to see what color they come up with. We'll be watching.

Maxine

Thanks for sharing..beautiful horses! Congrats on your new mare, her color is stunning...that's going to be one beautiful foal!

Getitia has wonderful horses. I bought a mini mare named Sabrina from her 4 years ago, still have her and she is nicely built and just the sweetest horse too! I keep checking her site but am never in time to get me another appy. Congratulations on your new family member-you did good.

LUCKY YOU!! I'd LOVE to go to Getitia's! Unfortunately, I live in OK and she is in OH. Sigh...

That is a beautiful mare!

Thanks everyone!

I do have to say, if you ever get a chance to stop over at Getitia, do it! Her entire place is beautiful. And like I said before, horses everywhere.....heaven!

Marty, maybe one weekend when you can escape we can cruise on up to Getitia's
wink.gif
I like road trips!

King Lee is my Bobcat's daddy!!!! (In my avatar).....Congrats on your new mare and be sure to keep us posted when she foals!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]OMG and someone told me that all the buckskin aspc mares were out west!!!! Shoot!!!!! I want a buckskin shetland sooooo bad![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back