A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I can't begin to thank everyone for all the support and help everyone has given me since I have been diagnosed with this disease. As far as I am concerned in my mind I am healed and its because I have such good friends and this forum family [the medical community may have written me off but I will beat this]. I have had several people worry about calling me and bothering me but I will tell you it is never a bother to hear from a friend. I love all the cards I have been sent and the support for myself and my family has just been overwhelming. I just tear up when I realize just how many friends I truly have in the "mini" world and the world is so HUGE! THANK YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME, E-MAILED, SENT CARDS AND EVERYTHING. I have made such good friends I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. Love to all, Linda

Dear Linda,

We ALL love you too!

Sue & Makayla

Linda you are special to us and we love you.

We are here for you no matter what time of day or night.

((((HUGS)))) and prayers to and for, you and your family.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

We love you and your family, too!

Go with what you feel - and continue to stay strong. There are miracles out there that happen and science will never be able to explain them!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}... and horse kisses and slobbers....

Dee & crew

Hey, you're family, more than family you're Linda with a heart of gold. Still sending the good stuff and the love!

Linda -

Sending you nothing but warm thoughts from sunny Southern California...I love your positive attitude - makes all the difference in the world.
default_smile.png

Liz R.

Ditto all the above to you Linda!! What does the medical profession know any way? They are not always right, so hang in there and know we are all here for you!!

Hi Linda-

I continue to think about you and send prayers your way. I hope I run into you at a horse show soon. You are an inspiration!

Mary

Sending nothing but positive thoughts and prayers. A positive attitude makes all the difference in the world Linda! You can do it girl. Stay stong and know there are many people rooting for you!

Dear Linda,

The last couple of months I have met so many of your dear friends. And you know what every single one has said to me "Linda has done so much for me, I want to do something for her."

Just this past week I have met a friend of yours that sadly lost her fiancee to pancreatic cancer a few years ago. She said you were there for her through it all. Today I met another friend who had a horrible tragedy in which her entire barn flooded and all her horses and her boarder's horses had to be rescued and you were right there helping her.

You are a special person and deserve all the help you have received and will continue to receive.

Sue

Latest posts

Back