A Very Sad Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been on much lately but I did see this on your facebook page. Redboy was one of my favorites and I hate that he is gone, he was one of the greatest horses in the breed and I am so glad that we got to meet him earlier this year when we bought Bare. For me it was like how other people feel meeting Buckaroo lol. He has done so much for the breed and he will continue to do much thru his sons and daughters. We have two daughters and of course Bare his youngest who I am sure will make his daddy proud with what he produces. I am so sorry Belinda, he was one of the greats and deserves to run free now. So glad he was with the people who loved him the most in the end.... he is truly a legend and a huge loss for the mini world, there is no other like him

Last edited by a moderator:
A sad day for sure. We are only keepers of God's creataures and some impact us more than others. He was an impact to the miniature horse world and to all that knew him and own any of his get. A special horse indeed. He was needed back at his creator's ranch to carry on his legacy.

Thank you Belinda, for sharing his lineage with the outside world. He definatley made his mark on the industry.

I have always admired this great stallion.I wish I could have seem him in person.He sure did his part in the history of the breed.

Wish I had some magic words to heal that wound in your heart.

He was so lucky to have been your special boy!

Hugs

Bonnie

Belinda I'm so sorry to hear of the passing on one of the GREAT ONE--Redboy. He certainly left his mark on the Miniature Industry and will live on through his get and grand get and beyond.

I believe there are times when one of the Great passes that all of those who preceded them line up at the Rainbow Bridge. They are waiting with great anticipation so Awe Inspired to meet them as they come across the Bridge. All Bowing Down in Unison as he passes by. Lazy N Redboy is one of those Greats.

What a wonderful reception there must have been. He has earned his wings and will now be one of the worshipped at this place that so many have gone to before him.

May you find peace in the days ahead. May your heavy heart become lighter and may God watch over you and yours.

Marie

Latest posts

Back