A Very Sad Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belinda,

Curt & I are both so sorry to hear of the passing of this GREAT horse! I know you will have many, many good memories, but I also know of the terrible pain youall are feeling. Please accept our condolnces along with many others on this board.

Pam

So deeply sorry for such a heavy loss.
default_sad.png

Warmest condolences,

Tanya & Family

Belinda I am so sorry for your loss, he is gone but will never be forgotten, God Speed Red Boy. I am honoured to own a son of his (gelding) "Cross Country All That Jazz"

<hugs> Yvonne

O NO!!! I am so sorry to hear this! Redboy has always been one of my favorite stallions ever since I got into the minis, I have always dreamed of owning a mare with his bloodlines!

It seems like time just flys by and the creatures we love so dearly have to leave us. Redboy was and is a Legend and will always be. I hope to have a Redboy bred horse someday too. I have always admired him. Hugs to you and sending a prayer to ease the pain of your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
Redboy was truly a legand and will leave his mark on the industry for years to come.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. Redboy was a legand in his own lifetime and that legacy will live on forever in his many children, grandchildren and continuing generations. He was a amazing little horse.

It is so very sad when one of the old greats passes on - my condolences to all who knew and loved him.

RIP Redboy, enjoy your time in pastures new and know that you were so loved and will never be forgotten.

Anna

Oh, Belinda, what a sad day.

I think of this every time I look at Rabbit, who is the same age.

Nothing is eternal, no-one immortal.

But just think of the great life he has had, and look into the eyes of his children.

He is still there, it is the closest to immortality that we can get.

So sorry for your loss. I know how you feel but my boy I only had a short while(almost 3 years). It was hard and still is today and no stallion will ever replace him but I do own a stallion who is special to me, his name is Oneka's Devil After Dark. He is my boy and gave me a awesome filly this year that we are keeping. I do own a Redboy great granddaughter. She is a daughter of New Kid In Town. She is a keeper. So sorry for your loss.

Sincere condolences on the loss of your beautiful boy. He sure has produced some spectacular horses and was an absolute beauty himself. So sorry for your loss. That really stings..............

Belinda, I am so sorry that he is gone. You know that I always liked him. It is sad to see so many of our favorites reaching the end of their lives, but lucky to have been a part of the era.

Belinda, I have taken the liberty to add your post to Red Boy's page on our Historical Stallions site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belinda

When I saw your topic, I knew it had to be Redboy. I am so sorry that this day had to come for you and all the others who loved him and respected him for his major contributions to the breed. It is so sad when the great ol' guys (and gals) leave us.

Rita

Oh NO! I was so sorry to read this!
sad.gif
He has always been one of my favorite stallions! I am so glad to own a grandson of Redboy!

My heart truly goes out to you, your family! RIP Redboy!

As a proud owner of two of his grandchildren, I am sorry to see him go, but know firsthand how he helped the breed.

Belinda letting them go is the hardest, yet most humane thing that we as their caretakers can do for them.

But just look at what he has left behind!

A group of awesome stallions and mares creating new generations of horses.

Belinda I am so sorry you lost your grand old man. He had a wonderful happy life with you. And you made sure that his kids and grand kids got the recognition they and he, deserved. Again, I am sorry.

Im sorry for your loss, and Im so happy you were there for him.

Belinda,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is. He is a beautiful boy and will not be forgotten.

RIP Redboy!

Latest posts

Back