A Very Sad Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear of Redboys' passing. What a great and full life he had and what a legacy he has left us with. I have just a little bit of Redboy running through my herd and I am so proud to have that heritage here on my farm.

Belinda, I am so sorry about the loss of Redboy. I am glad that you were able to be with him at the end. I am sure he knew how much he meant to you.

All of us in the miniature horse world mourn Red Boy's passing, but you and your family have also lost a great friend and family member. That is the loss that hurts the most, and for which I send my deepest condolences..

I hope the immortality he achieved and the continued greatness of his legacy help to ease the sadness.

I remember when I first discovered this forum in 2002. Before I knew his name or what he had achieved, his photo took my breath away. It always will.

Im so sorry to hear about Redboy. He was such an amazing stallion. Pround to have one of his grandsons. Rest In Peace in the great green pasture ♥

So sorry to hear of your loss. He was a truly great individual and a horse that features highly in the breeding of all of our inported stock. RIP Redboy, gone but NEVER forgotten.
default_worshippy.gif
default_wub.png

Belinda,

Larry and I send you and your family our deepest sympathy. Red Boy lived a wonderful long life and left an awesome legacy. He was/is loved and will not be forgotten.

We are proud to help in carrying on his beautiful seed with his daughter, "Cross Country Second Edition". When we look at her lovely face, there is no doubt who she inherited it from!
default_wub.png

Blessings,

Maryann

So sad to read about the passing of a legend. Please accept our deepest condolences.
default_sad.png

Belinda, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are remembering all the wonderful things he has done for so many mini owners.

What an amazing horse-an amazing life now an amazing legend...he has gone on to be with all the other greats that have made an impact on the mini horse world.

Oh Belinda, I am so sorry to hear this!! What an amazing stallion, I am very proud to own my Redboy-bred horses. My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time.

Belinda & Family,

We are so sorry to hear about the loss of Redboy, a true legend in the miniature world.

God Bless,

May he rest in peace. My thoughts are with you today Belinda. God Bless!

I'm so sorry for your loss...wow, what a legacy he leaves behind though! He was a terrific stallion and you get a lot of credit for the success he achieved.

Jan

I am so sincerely sorry. Another great passing on,
default_no.gif

God speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back