A Very Lazy afternoon around here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I'm not doing much of anything today so I thought I would go out and hang with the group for a bit. What a surprise that they weren't doing anything either lol :DOH! So once again I got lots of pics of Miss Melody eating. Buddy didn't move the whole time I was out there and this is what Peatrie did!

DSC06636.jpg

I was hoping Miss Melody would do something to liven things up but even she seemed to have the Sunday afternoon blues
default_rolleyes.gif
I caught a few nice shots of her the couple times she decided to look up from her green grass :DOH! I hope my new clipper blades come in soon so I can fix my "chop" job
default_biggrin.png

Oh well, maybe next time.

DSC06684.jpg

DSC06682.jpg

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06619.jpg

Melody is such a Beauty!! Her face looks more mature. I just love looking at her and if I could i would come (((HUG))) her up!

Missy

Look how dark Melody is getting. She looks fabulous!

Peatrie looks very 'relaxed'.

Love miss Melody!
default_wub.png
Beautiful as always. And Peatrie is definitely enjoying that lazy afternoon.

My Dad keeps saying "I just don't get how your horse went from white to black!" hehehehe I tell him "she was never white and she isn't black now" :DOH! But he is baffled by the change lol
default_biggrin.png
I really like her color right now
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone!

Look how dark Melody is getting. She looks fabulous!

Peatrie looks very 'relaxed'.

Last edited by a moderator:
So cute! Miss Melody is so photogenic and of course that Peatrie is just one of the cutest things I have seen!

Latest posts

Back