A Very Big Congratulations

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintNminis

Reaction score
Je T'aime!!!!!!

She came by Eariler and Picked her up
default_smile.png
JT will be living in UT again

I am Very Excited since she might even be Showing her!!!

and She has Super Nice Appaloosa Stallions to Cross Her with (Something I was missing)

and she is just a Good Home!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Lori!!!

PS it was Very Nice Meeting you!
default_yes.gif

l_dd7ec2c3549a522f25ebe450f19ad8a6.jpg

l_461e794bfb32e5654defb5c1fcc6af0c.jpg

l_e6263fa1f5d1afea29a91e7727f83c67.jpg

l_cef041e237726ce5627edae38b91e36f.jpg

Oh congratulations. She is lovely and has a beautiful head and wonderful confirmation. She will be an awesome addition.

Super congrats. She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png

Congrats! You barn must be bursting at the seams with all your new horses!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Whoa Lori! I knew you were getting her, and knew she was pretty, but I didn't realize just what an awesome GORGEOUS mare she is! Congratulations!

Ooh La La!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone, and thank you Toni, so very much!!
default_yes.gif
It was a LONG day yesterday, I went with Shelah Summers (Je T'aime's breeder) and I left at 7 am and didn't get home til midnight. Whew!! But it was SO worth it!
default_yes.gif
I had told Shelah that I wanted Je T'aime since she was buying her back but has been cutting way back on her horses. Shelah has had "A Summer Place" horses for many years and I've shown against (and usually lost against, lol) her horses, and lately we have become really good friends. It sure makes a road trip fun when you have someone to talk horses with all the way, and laugh and laugh and laugh.
default_biggrin.png

Anyway, we were both so pleased that Toni was so good as to let Shelah have first chance at A Summer Place Je T'aime when she decided to sell her, and that circumstances permitted me to be able to buy her instead.
default_biggrin.png
What a beautiful mare she is, and Toni obviously took wonderful care of her.

Je T'aime has lots of white snowflake spots now, I love it! And what a sweet mare! I plan on getting her trained to drive, and show her. She will look gorgeous pulling a cart. Later on she can be bred to one of my many appaloosa stallions and produce pretty appy babies.
default_wub.png

Big BIG thank yous to both Toni and to Shelah!!!!
default_yes.gif

Oh man, I didnt know she was for sale!!!!!! I have liked her since birth - congrats Lori, she will make you a fantastic mare!! Shelah had some nice horses! Hope she is doing well?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I didnt know she was for sale!!!!!! I have liked her since birth - congrats Lori, she will make you a fantastic mare!! Shelah had some nice horses! Hope she is doing well?!!

I've been lucky enough to be "on the spot" when this horse, and one other (still have an annoucement forthcoming!) were not really for sale but available, if that makes sense, lol!
default_smile.png
Thanks for the compliment on Je T'aime, she really is lovely. And yes, Shelah is doing quite well, her first grandchild was just born, what a CUTIE PIE!!
default_wub.png
I think that Shelah will come out to a show or two to watch when Je T'aime hits the show ring, even though she's retired from showing. It's fun to watch other people show your horses too!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh and Keri, I do have a full barn for sure (poor hubby, lol) but I have sold seven horses so far this year, so even though I'm keeping all five fillies that were born this year (!!!) I'm still about at the same number of horses as I was at the beginning of the year.
default_yes.gif
For me that's GOOD, lol!

She was such a darling baby with a gorgeous mother. Congratulations! My best to Shelah.

Carol

Latest posts

Back