A very active morning......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soggy Bottom Ranch

Reaction score
Dave and I were getting ready to hit the camping trail early saturday morning, packing up, and getting everything ready. We decided to take a little bit of a break, and sat down on the couch. All of a sudden the cats jumped off my lap, and ran to the patio. We had a visitor! They were very interested as you can tell!

There are actually two bunnies, they've been coming up on our patio for a couple weeks now, and this was the first time the cats actually saw them. I couldn't believe it, the bunny wasn't even afraid!

Soggybottompic2.jpg

Come back bunny!

SoggyBottompic.jpg

After the bunnies left, hubby picked up the camera to snap some pics of our other patio visitors. I thought the hummer pic was pretty cool..........hubby did good!

P5203968z.jpg

Momma and pappa oriol.

P5203975.jpg

We just came back to feed the minis, pick up our two driving geldings, and our carts. Off we go to enjoy the rest of the weekend, and do some driving with friends. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

P.S. A BIG thank you to Lucky-C for editing the bunny pics for me!

Cute pictures! Hope you had fun this past weekend.

~Karen

Thank you everyone!

Yes, we did have a great weekend, our first every organized ride/drive with the minis.........though everyone else had full size horses, and we were the only ones driving. Was a great time though, and beautiful trails! Thank you for asking!

Back