A Tribute To Our Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great!!!

I really enjoyed watching it. Your horses are very easy on the eyes and some of the pictures really made me giggle (splayed in the stall and bucket nose).

You did a really good job!!!

default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

I loved it very well done. All the pictures were great, but I too especially liked bucket nose!!

Who does the song by the way???

thank you so much....the 'bucket' boy decided to stick his head in the bucket looking for treats and wouldn't you know it ..the handle flipped down right behind his ears and off he went..scared the begeebies out of the rest of the horses and me because i thought he was running blind.....disaster.....but all ended well after snorting and finally settleing down he came up and wanted it off..

the song is All I Ever Need by Brad Bayley...I thought it fit the way I feel about my horses and all....anyways..thank you for looking..

Wow! Love it! the bucket and chihuahua pictures are priceless as is the picture with the little girl. Love the pic in your avitar. Looks like my Goldie.

That was very nice to watch! You have lovely horses
default_wub.png
Love the bucket shot too:)0 made me laugh out loud
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back