A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
This has been the worst week in a long time for many of us...I walked out this morning and saw this
flower3.jpg
Isn't it pretty? I wish I knew what it was called. Anyone? You flower gurus out there. This one one of many bulds planted by the boys in my mother's day rock garden. It is very very tall and has huge leaves which open with a spiral. Here are a few more....

flower.jpg
looks almost like orchids eh?

flower4.jpg

I would say it is a beautiful Canna Lily. Mary

Dimimore said:
This has been the worst week in a long time for many of us...I walked out this morning and saw this
flower3.jpg
Isn't it pretty?  I wish I knew what it was called.  Anyone?  You flower gurus out there.  This one one of many bulds planted by the boys in my mother's day rock garden. It is very very tall and has huge leaves which open with a spiral.  Here are a few more....
flower.jpg
looks almost like orchids eh?

flower4.jpg

461488[/snapback]

Oh yes what a goregous Canna. Mine are pretty but that one is magnificent!

Thanks! I have about 8 of them coming at differnet heights. All grown in mini magic!

Beautiful Canna!!! I've not ever seen one so colorful and bright! Mine have all been red. Also, they don't overwinter well in very cold climates. If you want to preserve them, pull the bulb out and overwinter them inside. Otherwise they may not come up again next year.

Latest posts

Back