A Tale of Torture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
This is not easy to watch. It made me angrier than I've been in a long long time. I can't tell you the thoughts of punishment I harbour for the loser that did this. But...it's a happy ending...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43JeFqPlKPs

I talked to my brother after he watched it and we were both crying. If I was the Sultan of Brunei I would collect every single unloved, unwanted, abused horse/animal and have them live out their days in pure bliss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my that was awful
default_no.gif
That poor poor mare, I swear I would have yanked that &**^^$&*#(# out of that truck and done to him what he had done to this horse......UNBELIEVABLE......I don't understand how a human being could actually do something like this......I hope he pays dearly for this.

I am so glad it had a happy ending, the mare is beautiful. Bless her heart, I am surprised she would ever trust a human again after what he did. JUST SICK
default_sad.png

Oh my gosh.........this is just so terrible to see, how can that man live with himself? Then it makes you

also wonder how he is around his family and God Forbid he has any other animals.........just makes my

stomach turn.

I hope he goes to court on Monday and they literally throw the book at him........good grief......
default_sad.png

Oh my that was awful
default_no.gif
That poor poor mare, I swear I would have yanked that &**^^$&*#(# out of that truck and done to him what he had done to this horse......UNBELIEVABLE......I don't understand how a human being could actually do something like this......I hope he pays dearly for this.

I am so glad it had a happy ending, the mare is beautiful. Bless her heart, I am surprised she would ever trust a human again after what he did. JUST SICK
default_sad.png

I know. There are very evil people among us. Sociopathic #%$^*! A lot of them. There are many examples in society of human evil, weakness, and horror (the holocaust and many other genocides). This is humanity at its worst.

I can't believe she survived... I hope the guy that did it rots in heck, well, you know what I mean.

Matt This made me cry too, I am so glad that poor mare recovered and is happy though how she could trust any human again after what she had done to her is beyond me. Give me some time with that sorry excuse for a human being. :arg!

dear God in heaven! if ever a person was born evil, it has to be this man. i also have to question...were there people watching all of this and DOING NOTHING???
default_sad.png

That video made me so mad and so sad at the same time. What a HORRIBLE thing for that poor mare to go through. I say give me a whip, a lead rope, a trailer and the son of a B**** that did this. Trust me, what I would do I wouldn't need the gun. Sometimes I really don't like the human race...present company of the forum excluded.

But I am so glad she lived and has found some love and peace. What a beautiful mare, I'd love to give her a hug.

I hope the piece of scum that did this has the book thrown at him and then rots in he*ll.

The abuse shown was horrifying and heartbreaking......... infact, I have a hard time dealing with the fact that people who do things like that are of the same "species" I am! Perhaps they aren't......because they have NO SOULS.

That amazing horse DOES have soul and she showed it by her forgiveness and love after all she'd been through.

Just terrible! Thank god there are some humane people still around to care for creatures just like her.
default_no.gif
That man who did this to her should be put in jail. They just passed animal abuse in Utah as a felony. I'm glad that mare made a full recovery. I'm sure it wasn't an easy one! Geez, if someone did that to my horses that wouldn't load in a trailer at first, I wouldn't have any.
default_no.gif

After reading the responses, I could not bring myself to watch it...I am sure it is horrific to say the least, People like that have a first class accomodation in H&!!

I couldn't watch the video, either - but I did read the updates. It is just unbelievable that there are people out there capable of this against any living creature.
default_no.gif

How can a person do that sort of thing? I also would like to know what happened to the man that did this.

The most recent information is that the 'man'(I hesitate to honor him with a human designation) has a court date in August of this year. His attorney has managed delay after delay...amazing how that's so often the case with the vilest of the vile perpetrators, isn't it?

He apparently did this at the sale yard, in front of others...let's hope and pray that THEY have the gumption to honestly relate what they saw! Some wondered why he wasn't stopped, but remember, he had a gun and had clearly lost all reason....The local DA is quoted as stating very clearly that 'they'(local law enforcement) 'get it', and take this very seriously...before long, we will see whether or not he MEANT that....

H*ll is too good for someone who would do something like the perpetrator did to ANY horse...but I guess it will have to suffice. My utmost admiration goes to those who stepped in to do the hard work of rehabbing the mare!

Margo

Has this mare been adopted out or is she still in the care of the rescue? Can we still donate money ...im sure they need help covering legal bills ext if they have any ..

I watched this video a few days ago, i just cant watch it agian .. i was angry and upset all day over it
default_no.gif

I knew this was going to be hard to watch--in fact, I avoided this thread for a couple days to make sure I could handle watching the video. I cried too. I am so glad she found a loving home. If I had been there the day that man shot her, he would not have survived to worry about court.

I read that on Fugly and didn't watch the video to start with, but then I did. I can't say anything that no one else has said, just that I share the sentiments. I think that there is probably a special place in the fire for that one and those like him.

Stacye

Latest posts

Back