A Tale of Torture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is horrible. Not much turns my stomach but that sure did.. That is a strong mare to have survived all that for sure.. I dont understand some people...
default_sad.png

oh naysa luv the ending, i remember reading this like 5 monthes ago on habitat 4 horses i love that story ,the ending just to clarify, i really hate that guy :arg!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:arg!

OMG!! What is wrong with people?? This is just heartbreaking.
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
I would love to do the same to the piece of
default_smileypuke.gif
who did this to this poor mare.

It had me in tears to, I don't understand people sometimes, just doesn't make sense.
default_no.gif
I'm so glad those people saved her, at the end she looks so happy and beautiful like every horse should.

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE STOOD BY AS THIS WAS HAPPENING BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT TO GET "INVOLVED" I HOPE THEY PROSECUTE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND MAY HE ROT IN H___!
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

Thanks for sharing Matt, I couldn't watch it either...I'll take your word for it. In our town, very recently, we had a woman cut an unborn child out of the womb of another woman..she wanted a baby and befriended this lady, lured her away from her home with the promise of baby clothing.... The baby is fighting for it's life in Spokane right now...the mother died. No shortage of psychos are there? ...

Latest posts

Back