a reliable , quarentine facility : )

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norah

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

I know about the "facility" under question from personal expierence : ( very sad situation

However I would like to share some uplifting news about overseas transports . Utopias American Banner traveled to Europe in 2010 with EZ2 Spot Ranch in Texas . I was given photos on a regular basis during his quarentine , and written notes about his activities during quarentine , such as ..."it was such a beautiful day today that we took Chico out to play in a large pasture " I had photos and videos of him playing . utopia, ( chico) arrived in a large container about 12 feet high and I am guessing double that in length . The container was split in 3 sections leaving each horse with a space about 5 feet wide and 15 or so feet long ( if not more ) . The 2 stallions , (full size ) were on either side of Chico and had space to look over , sniff and see chico without being able to bite or hurt him. All 3 were tied for landing , and untied during flight . All 3 walked out of that container licking and chewing, and the floor was covered in beautiful green grass and a water bucket with water . So you see , when , the love and care is there and provided by the handeler and quarentine facility it is a stress free trip. The horses were not sweaty, or pacing , no tails in the air.... The groom had storys to tell about each of the horses he traveled with as he was the groom from the beginning of the quarentine . Chico and his groom even played a bit of soccer in the carfo Lux stall after they landed . The ball traveled with Chico..We took photos , visited the horses in the overnight stalsl , kissed them, hugged them ,petted them, and talked about each of them , where they were going , where they had been.... we stayed with the horses until the night crew said visiting hours were over. I wanted to let people know that traveling overseas doesnt have to be a bad situation for the horse . You just have to find a very good quarentine facility that loves the animals they work with . I will import horses again , and even recommend that people import from the USA. A HUGE THANK YOU to Diane and Terry Nielson from EZ" Spot for getting Utopia here safely and without stress. Utopia is a blessing in my life !
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back