A Reading I did

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
I did a reading today on a cat that was on a sailboat off the coast of France.

It was a little difficult because there was like a 30 second delay or like an echo on the phone.

But the amazing thing for me was that the cat fell overboard about 5 years ago in the middle of the night in the ocean and wasn't discovered missing for they think 30-45 minutes.

But to me the amazing thing was they turned around and found him!

he must have been swimming for at least 30 minutes they said.

I am still amazed they could have come back to the place and see him at night in the ocean.

They took lights and saw his eyes she said.

Guess he's only got 8 left!

default_wub.png

Bonnie

Wow, that IS amazing...poor kitty must have been very terrified, but so brave to keep swimming.

Glad they found him.

Neat story...

Liz

Wow! Poor kitty! I bet he was so terrified. I am so glad it had a happy ending and that they could find him.

Joyce

So -- if you can say -- did the cat remember this event?

Yes he did remember it. He also said he knew she would be coming for him. He really did know that I swear!

It brought tears to my eyes knowing he just KNEW she was coming for him........gulp.
default_yes.gif

He also said something kept touching his left front paw while he was swimming.

Bonnie

default_wub.png
Awww.......that's probably one of the things that kept him "holding on", knowing in his heart that he was loved and they'd come back for him! The love and trust that can be developed is what our life is about. In our time of need it makes the difference.

I love the cat story....
default_yes.gif

can you read animals that have passed? I always ment to have a reading done for my soulmate Trouble. Sadly he passed this spring before I had one done. I have wondered since if someone could do a reading from the other side.

Latest posts

Back