A public apology

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
I want to apologize to a person who seems to think I meant to offend them when I wasn't. :DOH! From what had been written by this person in the past, and also another person who is a friend of hers. I took it they were having financial difficulties. This was far from what the case is, as the person has now chose to tell me. I am now told they have a "close to million dollar business" I am so happy that this is the case for them rather than the way it came across on the forum. I do wish they would have made it clearer that they are rich instead of needing help. I wish them health and happiness and hope it is understood that I was only giving my opinons and wanting her to understand my point of view. After all, this is what this forum is supposed to be about and no one has to take anything personally unless they want to. So sorry about the misunderstanding.
default_no.gif

I was told this post would be deleted upon request by the person even though they claim they have my posts blocked. Guess what is, is, and yet I know I have tried to give an apology in spite of what others may choose to believe. I just have to hope that the person is big enough to accept an apology and realize that even they aren't perfect and yet voices opinions and points of view all the time and should freely allow others the same rights. I personally think I should have an apology also because what had been said was misleading. This leaves me shaken and hurt. Mary

Back