A portrait of an Angel! PIC!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=15pt]This is a portrait of my little Angel painted by our dear friend, Evelyn Smith (WeWindWalker). We just got it in the mail today! It looks just like our little Angel standing in the back yard! Thank You Evelyn, we love it![/SIZE]

Bill & Wanalynn

Angelportrait.jpg

[SIZE=25pt]Thanks for letting me show off my baby![/SIZE]

Angel deserves to be shown off!!!!! Great painting.
aktion033.gif

Barbie

aktion033.gif
What a beautiful Angel and painting! She did a fantastic job! I know you're all so proud of both!

Oh my gosh....Evelyn did a WONDERFUL job capturing Angel's sweet personality on canvas! I'm sure you are going to treasure that wonderful painting "almost" as much as you treasure Angel herself!
wub.gif

Bill & Wanalynn & Evelyn,

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful little filly!!!

She looks and IS just adorable!

Evelyn, you are so very talented!

Angel will always have a special place in my heart!

Hugs to the entire "BRAT PACK!" and an extra BIG hug for Angel!!!!

OMG what a sweetheart makes you almost want to kiss the screen she's so loveable looking. Very very nice job on the artwork.
biggrin.gif

Bill,

My initial response was -- "AAAWWWWW" And then I realized it was a PAINTING! OMG!

That is WONDERFUL!!!!

It is bringing tears to my eyes -- what a wonderful picture and being an artist's rendition too..... I hope you have a special place to put it.

MA

What a precious picture of Angel. You will cherish this for a very long time.
yes.gif

OMG--what a beautiful painting, of a beautiful and precious little Angel.
wub.gif
She is so adorable, I could just give her a big kiss and hug!
wub.gif
Corinne

Aaaaawwwwwwww, isnt' she SWEET! And Evelyn did a beautiful job. I know you will treasure that painting for years to come.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back