a pic for lilhorseladie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjacobucci

Reaction score
I seem to be having a few issues with posting pics, I don't have it quite down yet.

So here are a couple of pics of my daughter in leadline. one was taken this spring (Jessie was 2 1/2). the other was last fall when Jessie was about 1 1/2.

show5-05.jpg

This picture was from a hunter jumper show in longmont.

jessi1.jpg

This second picture was taken at a pony show. And yes this is the same horse in both pictures. He tends to start out the year white and then gets darker grey as hte summer goes on. Some lady at the show said that Jessi and Percy looked just like a "Thelwell" cartoon.

ok, let me try again. I'm not srue what I am doing wrong. I think I'm doing the same thing as before, but it just ins't working right.

jessi1.jpg

jessihalloween.jpg

oops! wrong pic, I was supposed to send you the lead line picture. Oh, well atleast the one came out ok. let me try again.

show5-05.jpg

Sorry about all this, one of these days I will figure this computer out.

Carrie

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!! My gosh, what an adorable little duo. I thought I looked tiny on my Shetland when I was little...wow. You've got me beat hands-down! LOL.

The individual who said "Thelwell pony" got it right, at least in that last photo. How cute. Thanks for sharing!

Leia

I see in the lead picture you have a bridle on, which of course is English way..(my girls were opposites, one strictly English, other strictly Western, boy was I busy at the shows:)

Am I correct that in Western leadline one has everything but uses a western halter in leadline? I love the English myself but my grand daughter only has one arm and think she might be more secure in western saddle..she's 4yrs old.

Your litle girl is SO cute, I can see she will be a horsewoman for years to come. Maxine

Maxine, if you want to do English you can get a Safari Cub saddle- they are pretty secure, have quite a high cantle, and come in Mini sizes. They also have a handle on the cantle.

Really cute pictures, by the way

What darling pictures!!

I am so glad that I checked this thread out!

Jessie is just adorable and she looks like she has it all figured out!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you so much for these pictures. They are adorable. Now I have to work on this poster! SO much work...now I know how my students feel, but they would have it slapped together in seconds....Not me, I want it "purdy".
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back