A painting of my kitty.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Had to do another bigger painting for the big art show my husband and I do every year. So finally finished it. Thanks for looking!
Kim_ThinkingOfYou.JPG

OMG Kim! That is so brilliant that I got tears in my eyes!

I hope it WINS!!!

It's GORGEOUS!

Wow Kim, that's one of your best yet!
default_aktion033.gif
The anatomy is perfect and it looks like the hair in his ears is about to stir in a breeze. I keep waiting for him to move his head as a dust mote floats by.
default_wub.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap! You are an exceptional artist! When I first saw that I thought it was a photograph and you were going to post another pic that was the painting you did off the photograph! I am just stunned! Having talent like that is simply a gift!

*she says as she throws yet another sketch pad away*

Wow Kim, that's one of your best yet!
default_aktion033.gif
The anatomy is perfect and it looks like the hair in his ears is about to stir in a breeze. I keep waiting for him to move his head as a dust mote floats by.
default_wub.png

Leia
Leia said it perfectly, Best yet Kim...I sure hope you win...any hints on your husbands entry?

That is absolutely stunning! I was sure that you were fooling us and had posted a photo.

What an amazing talent you have.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Good luck!

Holy crap! You are an exceptional artist! When I first saw that I thought it was a photograph and you were going to post another pic that was the painting you did off the photograph! I am just stunned! Having talent like that is simply a gift!

*she says as she throws yet another sketch pad away*
I though the same thing... wondering where is the actual picture- but that's it ! Wonderful job

OMG, I had to refresh the screen because I thought you posted a photo and my computer didn't load the painting. You've got an extraordinary gift for art!!!

O M G! I also thought you posted a photo! That is totally awesome! One of the best yet. But to tell you the truth they are all so good I couldn't pick a favorite! You are amazing!

Carol

Kim - I ALWAYS love looking at your pictures. You are so incredibly talented and really capture the animal's personality in your work. AWESOME!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

I want to thank you all very much. Your kind words mean so much to me!

Heidi,, Mark hasn't even started his year. And he has like a week to go! He has been working a lot. Will try and share if he gets them done!

That is absolutely beautiful! You are very very talented! I would love to see more!

Oh my goodness, that is GORGEOUS. I thought it was a photo of your cat and what you used as a model for your painting.... WOW WOW WOW your painting is so beautiful, and you are so talented.
default_aktion033.gif

And the blue ribbon goes to.... YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WOW !!! Thought that was a photograph !!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_wub.png

beautiful, it looks like a photo, the detail is amazing! I cherish the painting you did of my Brutus...you are so talented!

Latest posts

Back