A Modern Day Fairy Tale *UPDATE*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Sniff, Sniff* here too - what a touching story, and really goes to show just how great the people are in the breed - I have said it many, many times before --- the MINI PEOPLE are SIMPLY THE BEST! ! !

Stacy

That is a heart warming story to be sure! You go Kaylee!!!

We of course will want to see pictures.
default_wink.png

I love reading stories like this. To much bad news highligted in papers. We need a campaign of seeking out good news stories such as this.

How wonderful of you Dr. Pam and all the others.

Thank you for that wonderful "feel good" news! I'm so glad Kaylee was able to get a horse.....she sure sounds like a little horsewoman already! Obstacle classes are hard! I would have loved to have been there for the costume class....sounds priceless. :love So good to see the future of our minis in good hands.
default_smile.png
Can't wait to follow her through the world show and see how she does. I think she'll have the whole forum routing for her.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Brought tears to my eyes too!! What wonderful story. I have an 8 year old daughter so can totally picture her excitement at the whole experience. What great Fairy Godmother, Great Aunt and AMHA!! tee hee. Oh and the sewing bee. So wonderful!! Any pictures of them together?

This is the most touching story I've read in a long time.

Mini people are the best!

Wow, what a truly heartwarming "meant to be" happy story! ....and I'm sure it is "To be continued". Looking foward to updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back